Formula 1 Wags #98

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
right? he doesn’t DESERVE the mention 🤣🤣 joking but not mentioning him makes sense.

however if lando was alone, and max was the only one there with him, then yea maybe itd be kinda sad that he didn’t mention him. thankfully that wasn’t the case tho 😂
Max the only one there with him? Impossible, even if Lu and his parents weren’t there everyone seems to forget the presence of tagalong Tom 😂

at least he has some self respect to not be videod trailing after them like a sad kicked puppy 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Max the only one there with him? Impossible, even if Lu and his parents weren’t there everyone seems to forget the presence of tagalong Tom 😂

at least he has some self respect to not be videod trailing after them like a sad kicked puppy 😬

literally every time smth comes out that “fuels” the throuple, poor tom is there as well… always forgotten 😞😞

• Haha
Reactions: 6
literally every time smth comes out that “fuels” the throuple, poor tom is there as well… always forgotten 😞😞
No in this scenario god bless Tom, he is my saviour from the throuple nonsense

I will counter any bs with the concept of a double date 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who’s Tom? The only Tom I know Is Daniels race engineer who’s busy plotting Daniels demise

*joke

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.