Formula 1 Wags #98

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
agree with your point in general. but maybe lando didn’t specifically mention him here bc max genuinely didn’t make his week where he was feeling ill any better bc, like he said, he already had his parents and gf taking care of him 🤣

i don’t think a FOURTH person would make any difference to an ill lando. and i genuinely can’t see max taking care of him more than luisa or his parents tbh 🙈🙈
As if Max took care of him, he probably whipped out that deodorant and covered Lando in it - that's as much as he'd do 😂😂😂 man didn't even know Lando was ill on Saturday when literally everyone else could tell
Not saying Max is a bad friend at all but that friendship is extremely one-sided... Lando's getting a lot less out of it than Max and that's just true
I hope Max finds his way again, I truly do, but he needs to back off of Lando's life

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm not remotely religious but I'm staying schtum now. I have a wedding tomorrow and need to rethink my marriage 🤣.
But seriously, I didn't think I would cause such a shitstorm. It's definitely my time to lurk for a while...Mondays are obviously controversial topic days in Tattle land!
oh no, do not lurk, there's not shitstorm, it's great that there are many approaches and experiences here:)

the most hilarious thing is that if somone said before Monaco here that it would be Checo's "adventures" that would be discussed here on Monday, noone would believe LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That's not Checo is it? Like none of the men remotely resemble Checo 😂 and the girl with her leather mat is just a lot - like no offense but how does she go all night long without anxiety over her leather mat being on display

Edit: Okay now I see it and I can't unsee it, ouch Checo ouch, I literally just called you a non-slag... let me try this anti-manifestation again then... LANDO WILL DNF IN BAKU
Like the club video was completely fine but this is whoooops 😬😬😬

Oh and the song slaps @iona.a.smith do your thing (Me Rehúso by Danny Ocean)
Ok so I have completely disregard this video but now off to watch it
And here you go xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 3
We had drunk checo and now (possibly) drunk daniel?

Good part he was with Heidi so a little harder to create a story about he cheating
YES GIMME DRUNK DANIEL
But also that fucker, he's pregnant - what's with the alcohol? Lock the fridge!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We had drunk checo and now (possibly) drunk daniel?

Good part he was with Heidi so a little harder to create a story about he cheating
It’s hard to tell if he’s drunk or just being him but I hope he’s drunk

Do you think him and Heidi had sex while Daniel wore those gems on his face?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
As if Max took care of him, he probably whipped out that deodorant and covered Lando in it - that's as much as he'd do 😂😂😂 man didn't even know Lando was ill on Saturday when literally everyone else could tell
Not saying Max is a bad friend at all but that friendship is extremely one-sided... Lando's getting a lot less out of it than Max and that's just true
I hope Max finds his way again, I truly do, but he needs to back off of Lando's life
right? he doesn’t DESERVE the mention 🤣🤣 joking but not mentioning him makes sense.

however if lando was alone, and max was the only one there with him, then yea maybe itd be kinda sad that he didn’t mention him. thankfully that wasn’t the case tho 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s hard to tell if he’s drunk or just being him but I hope he’s drunk

Do you think him and Heidi had sex while Daniel wore those gems on his face?
The first thing I'm thinking of is him going down and the gems getting stuck on her thighs and lady bits.

I'll see myself out

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You know how I was always saying Lando will never be sappy with his future girlfriend? And that was my main argument why Kathy chose Pierre over him?
And how I said Monaco got non-slag winner?

Well Daniel will definitely retire even before summer break
He definitely won't even drive Baku and if he by any chance drivers he will easily be P20
Also there is definitely not a single chance I will end up in his/Port Cop's room in Hungary
And Max definitely won't be a champion this year
Reverse manifestation Monza. I like it.

Reactions: 5
The first thing I'm thinking of is him going down and the gems getting stuck on her thighs and lady bits.

I'll see myself out
So Heidi got some AND a free vajazzle? She has all the luck. I have to pay an extra €10 for my vajazzle 😭
4CEE8854-9BC9-43F3-91DA-686E4F0D0D00.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.