Formula 1 Wags #98

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a camera roll full of Daniel. I had to get more Apple cloud space. I can't help it. He's so cute and hot ๐Ÿซ 

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
When I first got into F1, from DTS, I didn't have a favorite driver. In fact, I found Daniel to be cocky and annoying but cute and intriguing. Next thing I knew he became my fave, I have a crush, and I'm hooked. I wish I was a fan sooner ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿซค
You just wait daniels been my fave for a few years BUT this thread has completely made Pierre Carlos and Esteban take over ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Ah Pierre, my tattle-found love
Do I even have to say what pic is my fav?

Oh course I have

Screenshot_20220531_155653.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have a camera roll full of Daniel. I had to get more Apple cloud space. I can't help it. He's so cute and hot ๐Ÿซ 
I donโ€™t know how Daniel can be so soft and so hard at the same time. I love him. ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿฅต

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.