Formula 1 Wags #98

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These are some of my favourite pics that are saved in my phone. I probably have more but never think of saving them 😅 (no DR sorry @monza )
Screenshot_20220531-150612_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20220511-085901_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220313-110336_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220326-200337_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20210419-133446_Instagram.jpg

20210518_172003.jpg

Screenshot_20220531-150811_Instagram.jpg

And i really like this one from sunday (i know it is not a driver but I decided to share it nonetheless 😅)

Screenshot_20220530-114424_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The F1 drivers are covering again - first Lando covering for Max and Lu and now 2 drivers covering for their lesbian girlfriends
I will never get over this one, how would it ever be logical to use a more famous person for a cover up for a mostly irrelevant persons relationship 😂😂😭 like at least try and make it slightly believable, I’m more inclined to believe the one about Tom having friends 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You know I’d give it another thought if they said dunno, Kelly and Luisa, but Isa and Cha are the two most chill and ‘bland’ wags 😂 like I like them both and they’re very sweet but no - also whoever wrote that is doing some great queer baiting 🥴
I agree woukd think Lu, Lily, Kelly, and probably tiffany would be up for hooking up with a girl
Charlotte and New Isa (old isa dating an indy rocker was different) are probably the least likely to make-out with a girl... Carmen. Also included

Reactions: 5
When I first got into F1, from DTS, I didn't have a favorite driver. In fact, I found Daniel to be cocky and annoying but cute and intriguing. Next thing I knew he became my fave, I have a crush, and I'm hooked. I wish I was a fan sooner 😩🫤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I will never get over this one, how would it ever be logical to use a more famous person for a cover up for a mostly irrelevant persons relationship 😂😂😭 like at least try and make it slightly believable, I’m more inclined to believe the one about Tom having friends 😉😂
I think it's safe to say there's is literally nothing logical about their thought process

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pyry looks so much like Mark Wahlberg all I think when I see him with Pierre is

I mean that explains why I probably find him not😂. I love Mark Wahlberg

So, how did this happen? Just in case anyone might want to maybe try themselves...
Pyry I responded to a story DMs ensued.
Pierre it took me a long time! I had tagged him in a story and then a post! He finally responded at that point.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.