Formula 1 Wags #92

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might be wrong but I think it wouldn’t be allowed in France either. Not live and on YouTube like reality show 😳
No because it really is giving reality show vibes isn’t it…CANNOT wait for the live action film version of the whole thing in a few years time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Guys I was real living after the race and was so busy but what happened to Daniel? I was so hopeful for top 10 finish 😓

• Sad
Reactions: 2
The other day at work I was trying to do my patient handovers in the style of the TikToks… “This dog stepped on a bee, her temperature is 37.3, anaesthetic was a bit ropeyyyyyyy!” Thought my mate was going to lamp me by the end of the shift 😂😂😂
I can’t 😂😂😂 damn I wish I spoke English in real life to try this as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love all my outfits but I don’t know which ones to wear on which day cause they’re all very OTT 😂😂
I have one dress that I found last week that I’m using purely because it is literally called “Monaco Sweetheart” 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Guys I was real living after the race and was so busy but what happened to Daniel? I was so hopeful for top 10 finish 😓
No grip on the car, something wasn’t working set up wise, maybe they just didn’t know what to go for with the new upgrades
Lando seemed to have a different set up - which effectively is a good thing for the team to have more data

Reactions: 6
is that Jonny Herbert on the right?!?
it is! Olivier Panis, DC and Johnny in 1996 (I am proper old :LOL:). It was a crazy crazy race and a bit of a last man standing type thing. Great to watch if you love an underdog though.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
it is! Olivier Panis, DC and Johnny in 1996 (I am proper old :LOL:). It was a crazy crazy race and a bit of a last man standing type thing. Great to watch if you love an underdog though.
We need another crazy race like that then! Give McLaren a 1-2 😍👏🏼 with Lando winning though, I’ll piss myself if he wins before George in a Merc and Carlos in a Ferrari - each a second quicker than the McLaren 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think it’s way too complicated and it shouldn’t be public (although I agree it gives good memes 😂)
I don’t have a clear opinion other than I wouldn’t want to be near any of them and I’m kind of glad Johnny Depp was replaced in Fantastic Beasts (I guess I’m trivial 😂)
Correct me if I'm wrong but i think that Johnny wanted this trial to be public, so the people could see what's actually going on (also i agree that they are both toxic, and i hate his stans)

Reactions: 5
No grip on the car, something wasn’t working set up wise, maybe they just didn’t know what to go for with the new upgrades
Lando seemed to have a different set up - which effectively is a good thing for the team to have more data
Ya that’s what I thought that maybe they would run slightly different to see what works best. Thanks you always give the good info 🧡🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Get your outfits at the ready nosey witches

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.