Formula 1 Wags #92

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plot twist of the centuryโ€ฆ @aidil is actually Virgin Mary Spice. All the Pierre thirsting is just one big massive hint to Horny Spice that he should give him the RB seat back

I LOVE IT HERE!!!!
Omg stop cos I AM actually Mary coloured at the moment ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Giant emoji face so I donโ€™t completely out myself ๐Ÿ˜‚

1653339212503.jpeg

THE SECRET IS OUT! I JUST WANT KAREN TO GIVE MY PIERRE THE SEAT HE DESERVES. AND TO STOP TALKING ON THE PITWALL EVERY bleeping SUNDAY.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Iโ€™m gonna drop this totally unrelated and maybe unpopular opinion while thereโ€™s all this girl power and girl love going onโ€ฆ.

I am baffled by the amount of love for Johnny Depp during this trial. Let me clarify by saying I do not think amber heard is innocent in all of this but she could have done wrong and still be a victim. At the bare minimum there is proof that he was verbally abusive to her. And there is no question that he is an addict with lots of demons. The only thing this trial has accomplished for me is being disgusted with both of their behaviors.

End rant.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Omg stop cos I AM actually coloured at the moment ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Giant emoji face so I donโ€™t completely out myself ๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 1289553

THE SECRET IS OUT! I JUST WANT KAREN TO GIVE MY PIERRE THE SEAT HE DESERVES. AND TO STOP TALKING ON THE PITWALL EVERY bleeping SUNDAY.
THE BANGS OMG AIDIL IM IN LOVE WITH YOU ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Iโ€™m gonna drop this totally unrelated and maybe unpopular opinion while thereโ€™s all this girl power and girl love going onโ€ฆ.

I am baffled by the amount of love for Johnny Depp during this trial. Let me clarify by saying I do not think amber heard is innocent in all of this but she could have done wrong and still be a victim. At the bare minimum there is proof that he was verbally abusive to her. And there is no question that he is an addict with lots of demons. The only thing this trial has accomplished for me is being disgusted with both of their behaviors.

End rant.
This ๐Ÿ’ฏ. Just because she is also abusive does not lessen his role as an abuser. He lost a libel cause against the Sun when they referred to him as a wife beater. The level of hate directed towards her is horrific and people need to take a good look at themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Omg stop cos I AM actually Mary coloured at the moment ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Giant emoji face so I donโ€™t completely out myself ๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 1289553

OMG Babe, youโ€™d be hot even if your face really was an emoji!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

View attachment 1289553

An emoji vision๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Get a (white) Alice Band and you could be Geri girlie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

End rant.
Hard agree. They are both absolutely toxic and neither of them should win a penny. I think people forget they are actors too....his time in the stands may have been better acted than her but it struck me as very performative. I wouldn't want either of them near me.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

View attachment 1289553

And she even has bangs ๐Ÿฅต stop it youโ€™re beautiful, even that giant emoji was your actual face ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

• Heart
One of my earliest (and blurry honestly) memories is being on the couch while my dad was ironing and watching F1 on TV. I was about 3 and just remember the red cars
Sorry but it just made me think of that
This sounds like my first memories of F1. Red Ferrari, going fast, Michaelโค

• Heart

End rant.
The i on not good thing I have gotten out of this trial is the memes and an immense amount of joy when they were interviewing that one Scottish guy๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I agree, just because she isnโ€™t innocent doesnโ€™t mean that he is.

Reactions: 6

End rant.
Full confession, I barely know what exactly the trial is about, like I know the basics and stuff, but Iโ€™m loving the drama and the memes and hope justice will be served to whoever is actually guilty. Also canโ€™t wait for Kate Moss to testify, that is if I havenโ€™t missed it yet ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Full confession, I barely know what exactly the trial is about but Iโ€™m loving the drama and the memes and hope justice will be served to whoever is actually guilty. Also canโ€™t wait for Kate Moss to testify, that is if I havenโ€™t missed it yet ๐Ÿ˜‚
Honestly same ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Full confession, I barely know what exactly the trial is about, like I know the basics and stuff, but Iโ€™m loving the drama and the memes and hope justice will be served to whoever is actually guilty. Also canโ€™t wait for Kate Moss to testify, that is if I havenโ€™t missed it yet ๐Ÿ˜‚
I have been trying to follow it, but it has ended up in me falling asleep ๐Ÿ˜‚
And just to give a few words on the whole trial. Its a farse, they have both been doing terrible things to each other, none of them is innocent.
But personally I cannot stand the "always on the verge of tears"-face from Amber. ๐Ÿ˜…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.