Formula 1 Wags #92

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Full confession, I barely know what exactly the trial is about, like I know the basics and stuff, but I’m loving the drama and the memes and hope justice will be served to whoever is actually guilty. Also can’t wait for Kate Moss to testify, that is if I haven’t missed it yet 😂
I don’t think either are innocent.

I’m confused by them calling Kate Moss. They dated like 25 years ago and during that time there was some blowout fight that led to him getting arrested. The rumor was he pushed her down some steps and even if that part isn’t true something obviously happened in the room that led to his arrest. So is she going to get up there and say what actually happened or is she gonna lie? I too am really intrigued by what she’s gonna say.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
You guys are too bloody cute! I’m going to get myself a white hairband and white two piece set for Monaco 😎

Also I’ve not been able to keep up with the Depp trial but am just thankful it gave us the genius “my dog stepped on a bee, Pierre Gaslyyyyyy” TikTok 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t think either are innocent.

I’m confused by them calling Kate Moss. They dated like 25 years ago and during that time there was some blowout fight that led to him getting arrested. The rumor was he pushed her down some steps and even if that part isn’t true something obviously happened in the room that led to his arrest. So is she going to get up there and say what actually happened or is she gonna lie? I too am really intrigued by what she’s gonna say.
Well if they’re both not innocent I hope they both get an appropriate punishment 😬
I just know Johnny‘s lawyer had the most hilarious facial expression when Amber mentioned her and he realized they could bring her in now 😂 like I said I’m basically just here for the memes (which is kind of ironic given my family is filled with lawyers and judges 😂👀)
Oh and Camille Vasquez is a fire cracker, she’s like Elle Woods but like in brunette and in real life 🥰😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You guys are too bloody cute! I’m going to get myself a white hairband and white two piece set for Monaco 😎

Also I’ve not been able to keep up with the Depp trial but am just thankful it gave us the genius “my dog stepped on a bee, Pierre Gaslyyyyyy” TikTok 😂
On the topic of monaco outfits I’ve only 1 more to find had planned to look in work tonight but then got busy 😂😂

got to look good when my husband is there 😂😂😉

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I think it’s way too complicated and it shouldn’t be public (although I agree it gives good memes 😂)
I don’t have a clear opinion other than I wouldn’t want to be near any of them and I’m kind of glad Johnny Depp was replaced in Fantastic Beasts (I guess I’m trivial 😂)

Reactions: 6

My fave TikToks 😂😂

Oh and Camille Vasquez is a fire cracker, she’s like Elle Woods but like in brunette and in real life 🥰😂
iconic 😂😂

• Haha
Well if they’re both not innocent I hope they both get an appropriate punishment 😬
I just know Johnny‘s lawyer had the most hilarious facial expression when Amber mentioned her and he realized they could bring her in now 😂 like I said I’m basically just here for the memes (which is kind of ironic given my family is filled with lawyers and judges 😂👀)
Also, the better question is does Kate Moss remember anything from the 90s?? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think I’m going to go for it being sunny Monaco (Kimi needs to be able to have nice weather for sitting on his boat)…also makes life easier a little when it comes to outfits - less layers/items are needed when the sun is out

• Heart
I think it’s way too complicated and it shouldn’t be public (although I agree it gives good memes 😂)
I don’t have a clear opinion other than I wouldn’t want to be near any of them and I’m kind of glad Johnny Depp was replaced in Fantastic Beasts (I guess I’m trivial 😂)
Yeah I’m actually surprised it’s legal to film inside the courtroom? Like my lawyer uncle told me that’s strictly forbidden in Germany, no matter if you’re John in the audience or a media outlet or whoever, I can’t believe it’s allowed in the US. Privacy just thrown out the window 😂

• Haha
My fave TikToks 😂😂
The other day at work I was trying to do my patient handovers in the style of the TikToks… “This dog stepped on a bee, her temperature is 37.3, anaesthetic was a bit ropeyyyyyyy!” Thought my mate was going to lamp me by the end of the shift 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The other day at work I was trying to do my patient handovers in the style of the TikToks… “This dog stepped on a bee, her temperature is 37.3, anaesthetic was a bit ropeyyyyyyy!” Thought my mate was going to lamp me by the end of the shift 😂😂😂
I’m crying no you didn’t 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah I’m actually surprised it’s legal to film inside the courtroom? Like my lawyer uncle told me that’s strictly forbidden in Germany, no matter if you’re John in the audience or a media outlet or whoever, I can’t believe it’s allowed in the US. Privacy just thrown out the window 😂
I might be wrong but I think it wouldn’t be allowed in France either. Not live and on YouTube like reality show 😳

Reactions: 4
I love all my outfits but I don’t know which ones to wear on which day cause they’re all very OTT 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.