Formula 1 Wags #92

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From DeuxMoi, 2 hours ago

86ACB822-67BB-4C1F-8FDC-F116B4FF5E27.jpeg

This explains why Daniel was so slow and finished P13. He was in London with a random actress during the race. Heidi is in NY ....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Happy new thread. Binotto on french tv defending Carlos, at least he doesn't look disappointed in him for his lack of performance in the past few race

Reactions: 6
Happy #92 everybody!!!

And again my question, were can i vote for a shirtless cool down room!?🤣
5c92055fd5c5ff93054b693e18ba8a0c.jpg
53e0aa38e734115014288cc1c977f593.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm a new F1 one fan, this is my second season so I'm not that knowledgeable in all things with the sport but my gut reaction to seeing Daniel struggling in the back or in qualifying is really hard. Like McLaren strategy also confuses me.
good for Lando on getting points tho.

Reactions: 3
I'm a new F1 one fan, this is my second season so I'm not that knowledgeable in all things with the sport but my gut reaction to seeing Daniel struggling in the back or in qualifying is really hard. Like McLaren strategy also confuses me.
good for Lando on getting points tho.
not a strategy issue, he had no grip especially in the rear. tom was reporting little 'snaps' that lost him a lot of time. not daniel's fault, not the team's fault - just something they need to work on with understanding the new upgrades and all that. i’m sure the team back in woking is working non stop to get on top of it.

daniel has many friends that act, many friends in general. surely he can hang out with women still, despite being more public with heidi... just like heidi can record self tapes with a man, right?

Reactions: 7
Thanks @imolathesecond for that explanation. I didn't follow the McLaren app transcript so I didn't know about that. honestly, I wish I could be like you and learn about those things or the nuisances of F1. So I don't feel like a fish out of water lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone seen Ferrari’s TikTok before the race? It’s doing things to me 😳🤤
79152EF9-297B-4C11-BB75-149671295A6F.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.