Formula 1 Wags #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same I feel like there are glimmers of it from his f2 days and sometimes in the F1 content.
And those glimmers are of chaos
He's like a gremlin, albeit a very cute one but yeah
I feel like Charles would thrive if he went on a bootcamp to the farm in Perth. He just needs a month with DR and he’ll become a new man.

Reactions: 12
I can't figure out what i think about Charles does he really have a bland personality? Now with Carlos i can see a more funny side and sometimes i don't know if is the language because all of the interactions that we see are in english im saying this because for example english is not my native language and sometimes i struggle to be funny 😂
I think Charles is hilarious he just has 3 brain cells

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think Charles is hilarious he just has 3 brain cells
I agree - I know I call him Beige but he seems to have a spark of personality in there somewhere. Pierre seems fun and he clearly loves him so that must say something. You are who you associate yourself with. He also seems popular on the grid.
I think he appears bland sometimes due to the media training, having the title of Ferraris golden boy and like someone else said the language thing.
Gremlin is a great way of describing him. He has depths and maybe even a dark side. It’s lurking under the surface…….but I think he keeps it will hidden.

Reactions: 6
I was trying to think what energy Charles gives me and I’ve decided he’s like your best friend’s younger brother who is so cute but is an idiot and you’re wondering how he’s even still alive
You've just described my youngest son - honestly, he has a great job, would do anything for anyone but he is such an idiot - it's a miracle he's still alive, he has no common sense. Even now his stupidity still amazes me, I often find myself just staring at him in disbelief! How his girlfriend puts up with him, she deserves a medal.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ooft. That's me distracted for a bit. Omg that man.

Daniel's dad was always hugging and kissing him publicly and no shits were given. Paternal love like that is beautiful. Down with any toxic masculinity bullshit.
That’s how my dad and pop are, Australian men are actually quite emotional (we have arseholes, don’t get me wrong. Our rates of DV are embarrassingly high) and affectionate. They try to do the ‘man up’ stuff, but their eyes water 🥲. I think we’ve discussed on here now touchy feely they are before. I’ve had 15yr old boys cry in my class because a novel or film is sad.

Reactions: 4
Bit controversial but here we go. Just watched a documentary about the Spice girls. (UK Channel 4 for anyone interested) and it made me realise a few things
1. God, how awful it was to be a women in the 90s/00s and how badly treated they were by the press. I was a teen in the 90s and honestly you just accepted the misogyny mostly...same at uni. Awful.
2. That things have moved on a bit, but no where near enough and of late seem to be regressing...(Texas, Sarah Everard, lots of stuff)
3. That some of these wags and wannabe wags are setting this change back years, even decades with their actions and the fact they are willing to be seen as pretty "objects" and not a lot more.

Maddening I tell you.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I agree - I know I call him Beige but he seems to have a spark of personality in there somewhere. Pierre seems fun and he clearly loves him so that must say something. You are who you associate yourself with. He also seems popular on the grid.
I think he appears bland sometimes due to the media training, having the title of Ferraris golden boy and like someone else said the language thing.
Gremlin is a great way of describing him. He has depths and maybe even a dark side. It’s lurking under the surface…….but I think he keeps it will hidden.
His carbonara adventure with Carlos was bleeping HILARIOUS because he was so sure he was right and then he made it wrong

That’s how my dad and pop are, Australian men are actually quite emotional (we have arseholes, don’t get me wrong. Our rates of DV are embarrassingly high) and affectionate. They try to do the ‘man up’ stuff, but their eyes water 🥲. I think we’ve discussed on here now touchy feely they are before. I’ve had 15yr old boys cry in my class because a novel or film is sad.
I love how easy it is to tell Daniel grew up around people who loved and respected him because he’s so confident and securely attached

Reactions: 12
In my research to find that DR video I have come across so many gems. Hot DR, funny DR, cute DR, silly DR.

This job is so difficult 🙈😌

A personal favorite is when he hit himself with a cricket bat and kept rolling on the floor in pain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
20210928_185330.jpg
20210928_185342.jpg

Another F1 couple (Zurich premiere this time. Where's Seb and Hanna??)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Nobody:
Charles: MATE WHAT ARE U DOING

I would kind of love if Carlos and DR switched places because Charles/Danny would be pure chaos
Could you imagine?!? I mean Danny keeps taking seats after Carlos has had them, so maybe his next stop is Ferrari 🤣💀

THIS. With a side of himbo🤣

Reactions: 3
Its been a while guys...

some overarching thoughts on whats been discussed as of late:
Daniel is a really kind person at his core, and immensely private. If you have seen me pop in and out here you know I've mentioned an acquaintance of mine recently met him in a professional setting.

Heres how it went, from what I understand...this is through our mutual friend, so please dont hold a gun to my head and make me prove any of this...she did not take photos or videos and from what I've been told from our mutual friend, she is literally the nicest most respectful/professional person so even if there were photos, I dont think we have any chance of ever seeing any...booooooo! Sorry ladies, I really tried to get something to show you!
Sidenote: I'm a girls girl... I ALWAYS give credit and praise dope chicks...so excuse the above but she really is quite lovely from the brief interactions I've had with her and what my friend says of her and my friend does NOT sugar coat a damn thing lol

Anyway, at first, they literally bumped into each other in a hallway, she was doing something as she was walking (I think she was on her phone or responding to an email or something...I mean HOW can you not notice DR...COME ON GIRL!!!) but then looked back in passing when they brushed shoulders and quickly said hi and waved...he was looking at her and did the same but they were headed in two separate directions. Later on, they formally met when he went out of his way to go up to her stating "HI! I've never met you before, I'm Daniel" when he realized she was the unfamiliar face from earlier as if making it a point to acknowledge her. He chatted her about where she was from and what her plans were while she was in the area (she was visiting from another country), how long she'd be in town, etc and continuously included her, asking her questions and had conversation in the middle of him having to have professional obligations (none of which she was directly involved in). He turned around and looked at her directly in her eyes when he spoke to her even though she was by herself walking behind him and someone on his team. For the record, she is quite beautiful but absolutely NOT starting any rumors here...looking at you DR fan IGs...she claims he was just being friendly and she was in a mask anyway but, make of that what you will.

In my opinion, and from my mutual friend, all of the above is accurate and not exaggerated...I may have missed a few details but I assure you all of it happened. Again, not stating this to make it seem there was anything more than a meeting of two people (if there was I do not know of it...this was all that was told to me) As i said before, the girl who met him also is extremely professional/private and would never divulge anything that would possibly cause any problems for her or him so me sharing this with you is really just meant to further prove Daniel is quite kind, humble and considerate. Our mutual friend knows I'm an F1 fan so really was getting the story to indulge me...the girl who met him really only knows of him via work things so not sure she really even understands the magnitude of what even happened to her lol

Reactions: 6
i think pourchaire will definitely get a seat with alfa, maybe not next year but the tp said something about him being their future plus he is only 18 so he'll be fine waiting and maybe doing another year in f2. sadly i think oscar's best chance is to wait until alonso retires so maybe 2023 and i think pato may have to wait a lot more considering both mclaren drivers are good and have a contract for 3 more years atleast, but i think he likes indy and he said if he was in f1 he would like to win so maybe he doesnt mind waiting a few years until mclaren are championship contenders, hopefully he'll win the championship next season.

maybe an unpopular opinion but i dont think callum has done anything impressive, i like him but there is a lot of other drivers who deserve a seat instead of him 😬 but then again carlos was pretty mediocre on his junior career and he is not a bad driver now

Reactions: 3
Its been a while guys...

some overarching thoughts on whats been discussed as of late:
Daniel is a really kind person at his core, and immensely private. If you have seen me pop in and out here you know I've mentioned an acquaintance of mine recently met him in a professional setting.

Heres how it went, from what I understand...this is through our mutual friend, so please dont hold a gun to my head and make me prove any of this...she did not take photos or videos and from what I've been told from our mutual friend, she is literally the nicest most respectful/professional person so even if there were photos, I dont think we have any chance of ever seeing any...booooooo! Sorry ladies, I really tried to get something to show you!
Sidenote: I'm a girls girl... I ALWAYS give credit and praise dope chicks...so excuse the above but she really is quite lovely from the brief interactions I've had with her and what my friend says of her and my friend does NOT sugar coat a damn thing lol

Anyway, at first, they literally bumped into each other in a hallway, she was doing something as she was walking (I think she was on her phone or responding to an email or something...I mean HOW can you not notice DR...COME ON GIRL!!!) but then looked back in passing when they brushed shoulders and quickly said hi and waved...he was looking at her and did the same but they were headed in two separate directions. Later on, they formally met when he went out of his way to go up to her stating "HI! I've never met you before, I'm Daniel" when he realized she was the unfamiliar face from earlier as if making it a point to acknowledge her. He chatted her about where she was from and what her plans were while she was in the area (she was visiting from another country), how long she'd be in town, etc and continuously included her, asking her questions and had conversation in the middle of him having to have professional obligations (none of which she was directly involved in). He turned around and looked at her directly in her eyes when he spoke to her even though she was by herself walking behind him and someone on his team. For the record, she is quite beautiful but absolutely NOT starting any rumors here...looking at you DR fan IGs...she claims he was just being friendly and she was in a mask anyway but, make of that what you will.

In my opinion, and from my mutual friend, all of the above is accurate and not exaggerated...I may have missed a few details but I assure you all of it happened. Again, not stating this to make it seem there was anything more than a meeting of two people (if there was I do not know of it...this was all that was told to me) As i said before, the girl who met him also is extremely professional/private and would never divulge anything that would possibly cause any problems for her or him so me sharing this with you is really just meant to further prove Daniel is quite kind, humble and considerate. Our mutual friend knows I'm an F1 fan so really was getting the story to indulge me...the girl who met him really only knows of him via work things so not sure she really even understands the magnitude of what even happened to her lol
This sounds legit as hell. Thank you for sharing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.