Formula 1 Wags #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even a good man is still just a man. Any lady could pull him if the timing was right

They’re both so beautiful
Absolutely! We give men too much credit in certain things. As great as he may be... so are you, lady! He'd be lucky!

What a couple.. George and Carmen.

Reactions: 5
0E51AA4A-0C98-472A-8EAB-E709B4F0F22E.png
0E51AA4A-0C98-472A-8EAB-E709B4F0F22E.png

On a side note, I’m loving Cate’s stories about the race lately, would have loved to see her in the paddock next year just for some drama
I agree.

It's really unfortunate that Ilott has to go and race in America next year for a startup team in Indycar, while Guanyu Zhou has been given a million chances in F2 and now is likely to get the Alfa Romeo seat next year

I would have loved to see Cate back in the F1 paddock. She legit loves F1 :(

Reactions: 9
Is that why Charlotte left? She realised that she has no chance now Carlos is in the picture? These boys fall like flies for Carlos :p
Carlos is the WAG they all wish they had! right up there with Roscoe☝❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I agree.

It's really unfortunate that Ilott has to go and race in America next year for a startup team in Indycar, while Guanyu Zhou has been given a million chances in F2 and now is likely to get the Alfa Romeo seat next year

I would have loved to see Cate back in the F1 paddock. She legit loves F1 :(
I really think Piastri, Ilott or Aitken deserve a chance to prove themselves in F1. HATE that it’s becoming a “who has the most money” situation

Reactions: 9
I really think Piastri, Ilott or Aitken deserve a chance to prove themselves in F1. HATE that it’s becoming a “who has the most money” situation
Heard the idea of three cars per team being floated around to give rookies a chance (1 out of the 3 cars must be a rookie)...would make for a mega crowded race but means that there would be room at the top for talented young drivers to have their chance...

Another F1 couple on the red carpet tonight. Sara definitely looks a bit different
Sara looks different in every picture she posts and she either nails it and looks amazing or gets it wrong...like with that unflattering dress.

Carlos is the WAG they all wish they had! right up there with Roscoe☝❤
Never heard anyone say anything negative or mean about Carlos. Ever.

Reactions: 10
+1 for Piastri. I've actually started following a bit of F2 because of him and Liam Lawson and some of the other kids - when I say kids of course, they're all a year younger than me :'(
He's been really impressive this year. I'm hoping Fernando retires in 2022 and he is promoted.
Sadly for the Red Bull/Ferrari lot I don't see too much of the grid changing in the next few years.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Heard the idea of three cars per team being floated around to give rookies a chance (1 out of the 3 cars must be a rookie)...would make for a mega crowded race but means that there would be room at the top for talented young drivers to have their chance...
I heard they're planning to do mandatory FP runs for junior drivers.
A few teams have also said that they could come in but just with 1 car, while I believe RB have said they can do 3 if the budget is increased. I think the F1 people need to chill out a little and allow this to happen. Too much talent getting wasted.

Piastri has won the previous two single seater championships he's entered and is probably about to win F2.
It's a joke that he wont be in F1 next year.

(Also someone needs to do a deep dive post on the F2/F3 wags! ;) )
Tbh I considered it ahahaha. Didn't think anyone would be interested. But also, I think those kids deserve a few more years out of the spotlight before tit hits the fan.

And yeah, definitely its a joke he won't be in F1/isn't even in talks/rumours.
I think he needs a few Aussie sponsors to step up the plate here. No hate to Zhou ofc, he's 2nd right now and might win too, plus we don't have much Asian rep in F1, but his gain shouldn't mean Piastri's loss.

Reactions: 3
I’ll be honest. Carmen looks stunning but the whole outfit is a bit chaotic to me. I’m not a fan of white in formal occasions I think sometimes it can look tacky and I’m just not fussed on the blazer and bag with the dress and heels😭

Piastri to Alpine.
Pourchaire to Alfa Roméo.

But no.... Zhou have money....

Reactions: 8
Piastri not getting to F1 is actually criminal. Out of drivers which should be in F1 from F2 I’d put Zhou behind the likes of Piastri, Vips, Shwartzman, Lawson, Pouchaire, maybe Luungard… I mean Mazepin paid for his seat.. it was looking like the seat was going to Shwartzman before Daddipin whipped out his wallet. Such a shame…
I was upset about Robert not getting a seat last year and now it’s looking unlikely he’ll even make it to F1 but Piastri missing out is a whole new level of sadness. Wrong place and the wrong time unfortunately.

I also think the F1 community needs to get together to crowdfund for Piastri 😂

Reactions: 12
I heard they're planning to do mandatory FP runs for junior drivers.
A few teams have also said that they could come in but just with 1 car, while I believe RB have said they can do 3 if the budget is increased. I think the F1 people need to chill out a little and allow this to happen. Too much talent getting wasted.

Tbh I considered it ahahaha. Didn't think anyone would be interested. But also, I think those kids deserve a few more years out of the spotlight before tit hits the fan.

And yeah, definitely its a joke he won't be in F1/isn't even in talks/rumours.
I think he needs a few Aussie sponsors to step up the plate here. No hate to Zhou ofc, he's 2nd right now and might win too, plus we don't have much Asian rep in F1, but his gain shouldn't mean Piastri's loss.
How does Tsunoda get to keep his seat when you've got drivers like NDV, pouchaire, Piastri, O'ward waiting their turn? Alpha Tauri are really nice to their drivers and want to give them a fair shake. Giovanazzi has outperformed him and Kimi is is likely to lose his seat. I know Kimi is a legend but he had his time and had acted like he didn't want to be there for years...don't get me wrong Kimi is comedy and cringe gold and he's retiring on his terms. Alonzo left and was asked back...Lewis is literally going to be driving when he's in his 50s at the rate he's caning it and no team in their right mind would bin him off...Clock ticking on my man DR if he doesn't get a championship in the next few years or so, Seb nearly ready to bail but has won a bunch of times. I know it's wrong but it's so unfair that these amazing young drivers don't get their shot when they're at their peak. Don't get me started on Mazepin and how he doesn't bleeping deserve to be there and Latifi won't have much longer either (although is doing well for Williams). The whole thing makes me realise the Lando’s and Georges of the world who get in at 18 and get to stay are so rare.

How does Tsunoda get to keep his seat when you've got drivers like NDV, pouchaire, Piastri, O'ward waiting their turn? Alpha Tauri are really nice to their drivers and want to give them a fair shake. Giovanazzi has outperformed him and Kimi is is likely to lose his seat. I know Kimi is a legend but he had his time and had acted like he didn't want to be there for years...don't get me wrong Kimi is comedy and cringe gold and he's retiring on his terms. Alonzo left and was asked back...Lewis is literally going to be driving when he's in his 50s at the rate he's caning it and no team in their right mind would bin him off...Clock ticking on my man DR if he doesn't get a championship in the next few years or so, Seb nearly ready to bail but has won a bunch of times. I know it's wrong but it's so unfair that these amazing young drivers don't get their shot when they're at their peak. Don't get me started on Mazepin and how he doesn't bleeping deserve to be there and Latifi won't have much longer either (although is doing well for Williams). The whole thing makes me realise the Lando’s and Georges of the world who get in at 18 and get to stay are so rare.
Different academies and I don’t think any of the Red Bull’s are ready for the promo. I also think AT made the right call with keeping Yuki on. Shows a bit of improvement compared to spitting them out from previous years.
Tbh, with Nyck, I don’t think he actually deserves a F1, he’s good but no better than others.
Pato O’Ward omg he has got to be one of F1 potential biggest losses! Looking forward to him doing the McLaren test at the end of the year and really pleased he’s doing well in Indycar. He seems so sweet too. Love me so Pato lol. Tbf, Redbull really helped him out in the end after the super licence point saga.
I really agree with what you say about Kim, etc. I think he should have went last year which would of helped this seat shortage mess…
As much as I appreciate what the likes of Kimi and Nando have achieved, we have to keep pushing forward and let the talent continue to flow through.

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry but this is even worse than Charlotte in that blue dress with red bag 😂

I mean she is pretty but she didn't do make-up or hair, blazer is everyday-wear and that bag is horrible 🙈
I agree. Blazer and Bag are a NO and her hair just looks like its been brushed and sweeped over

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.