Formula 1 Wags #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lights out and away we go nosy witches!
Quick recap: Lu is still wearing the pink Casio. Charles is looking fine in the Ferrari video although needs a winking lesson. Cha celebrated her birthday with a late insta birthday greeting from Charles. Daniel may have a new lady. Our Queen of the Wags … Roscoe was not happy with his drawing - he’s too wrinkly apparently. Kelly is in Sochi and enjoying insta life. And @welshgirl123 did a cracking quiz about our fav drivers and wags in the last thread. It’s the Russian Grand Prix this weekend!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lights out and away we go nosy witches.
Quick recap: Lu is still wearing the pink Casio. Charles is looking fine in the Ferrari video although needs a winking lesson. Cha celebrated her birthday with a late insta birthday greeting from Charles. Daniel may have a new lady. Our Queen of the Wags … Roscoe was not happy with his drawing. Kelly is in Sochi and enjoying insta life. It’s the Russian Grand Prix this weekend!
I know we voted for Isa as our favourite wag but my vote goes to Roscoe. Criminally underrated WAG

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Was just looking for a F1 podcast and this comes up as one of the first playlists when you search formula 1 on Spotify 😂 😂 ok which one of you is responsible?
Screenshot_20210923-232403_Spotify.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I believe It's a fake chat, but that Tumblr gossip is about it
that looks so fake it’s painful.If that is him he speaks weirdly

Was just looking for a F1 podcast and this comes up as one of the first playlist when you search formula 1 in on Spotify 😂 😂 which one of you is responsible?View attachment 778088
brb putting that playlist on right now
Gimme more is on it and that says enough. 10/10 for that playlist

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Even If It was a real chat, it would be probably his admin trying to deal with nonsense. But sounds like a fake chat and that's it

Reactions: 3
Lui is in his life today, most likely won't be in a few months. It's one of those young lust sort of situation. Landy will grow out of it and eventually become interested in someone else.

As for DR... as far as 2019 goes, I have no ideia. Probably they just spent the night having fun as a group and that's it. Although, we'll never know. In regards to Formentera/Ibiza this month.. it's impossible to know... although in the pics we got he always talking to her at different stages of the day. We'll never know either. It's all speculation.

Reactions: 6
Lui is in his life today, most likely won't be in a few months. It's one of those young lust sort of situation. Landy will grow out of it and eventually become interested in someone else.

As for DR... as far as 2019 goes, I have no ideia. Probably they just spent the night having fun as a group and that's it. Although, we'll never know. In regards to Formentera/Ibiza this month.. it's impossible to know... although in the pics we got he always talking to her at different stages of the day. We'll never know either. It's all speculation.
I remember I loved his sweater in one set of images. Jumper. Sweater. Whatever

Does anyone else like to watch Kym Illman's videos? I find some of them to be entertaining. Here's the newest one.

Reactions: 4
I believe It's a fake chat, but that Tumblr gossip is about it
😂 😂 Just what I needed to close off my night... Tumblr fake chat content

---

@itdoesntmatterdoesit Bringing back you said in the other chat here - but unaware if Heidi x Daniel ever followed each other. I found about them May 2021 since I am newish to the sport but I found out about them due to lurking. What I do know is that she follows Michael Italiano's other account (it's private?) but not his coaching, nor does he follow her from his coaching one. Then again people have privates and nothing could be going on there.

Plus, I wholeheartedly agree Danny is enjoying his hot boy summer and getting some since who would say no to Daniel Ricciardo? Not me! One smart thing about his social media presence is his follow list is relatively professional (correct me if I'm wrong) in comparison to those who follow the 'under20k' accounts.

Last edited:
Those pictures of danny today make him look real thick 🤤 makes me think of his mclaren fitting where he said he has a “pretty big seat” and at the time i laughed but seriously the mans got the hips and the wagon 🥵

😂 😂 Just what I needed to close off my night... Tumblr fake chat content

---

@itdoesntmatterdoesit Bringing back you said in the other chat here - but unaware if Heidi x Daniel ever followed each other. I found about them May 2021 since I am newish to the sport but I found out about them due to lurking. What I do know is that she follows Michael Italiano's other account (it's private?) but not his coaching, nor does he follow her from his coaching one. Then again people have privates and nothing could be going on there.

Plus, I wholeheartedly agree Danny is enjoying his hot boy summer and getting some since who would say no to Daniel Ricciardo? Not me! One smart thing about his social media presence is his follow list is relatively professional (correct me if I'm wrong) in comparison to those who follow the 'under20k' accounts.
Yeah for sure! He only follows blue checks and private accounts which makes me wonder if he’s got a finsta floating around somewhere but I also think someone would’ve found it by now

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.