Formula 1 Wags #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does Tsunoda get to keep his seat when you've got drivers like NDV, pouchaire, Piastri, O'ward waiting their turn?
Honestly think he just got lucky to get in with a good+kind hearted team when he did. Honda definitely played a role in it too, wanting some Japanese rep. As for the likes of Kimi and Fernando, I think with a decent car, Kimi would've been a lot more competitive and as a result, a lot more into it. Because as much I wish Fernando left and gave his place to Piastri, there's no denying that he's still a top driver. The battle in Hungary for instance, or his big brain move in Sochi.

There just needs to be more space so that youngsters and the legends can all exist at once. 2019 was definitely a record year in terms of how many rookies made it and stayed (Albon almost didn't)

Piastri not getting to F1 is actually criminal. Out of drivers which should be in F1 from F2 I’d put Zhou behind the likes of Piastri, Vips, Shwartzman, Lawson, Pouchaire, maybe Luungard… I mean Mazepin paid for his seat.. it was looking like the seat was going to Shwartzman before Daddipin whipped out his wallet. Such a shame…

I also think the F1 community needs to get together to crowdfund for Piastri 😂
I think Lawson has pretty much accepted that his time in RB is not coming yet. He's taken to DTM quite well so I imagine he's off there until Checo is gone or Tsunoda is yeeted halfway through 2022. Shame.
I didn't know about Maz stealing Robert's seat. That only makes me hate him so much more. UGH

Tbh, Danny Ric should have enough in the bank to bankroll Piastri.

Reactions: 3
Different academies and I don’t think any of the Red Bull’s are ready for the promo. I also think AT made the right call with keeping Yuki on. Shows a bit of improvement compared to spitting them out from previous years.
Tbh, with Nyck, I don’t think he actually deserves a F1, he’s good but no better than others.
Pato O’Ward omg he has got to be one of F1 potential biggest losses! Looking forward to him doing the McLaren test at the end of the year and really pleased he’s doing well in Indycar. He seems so sweet too. Love me so Pato lol. Tbf, Redbull really helped him out in the end after the super licence point saga.
I really agree with what you say about Kim, etc. I think he should have went last year which would of helped this seat shortage mess…
As much as I appreciate what the likes of Kimi and Nando have achieved, we have to keep pushing forward and let the talent continue to flow through.
I know. Some of the ones I named are babies and will hopefully get their shot once the older drivers at the top decide it's time to retire...

Reality is there are only 20 seats and you build your brand and sponsors (or get your parents to buy you a team or basically fund one) and pray for a good season.

I know I made jokes about DR being tight but maybe he's not wrong to be careful as it can all disappear overnight and its not.like you can keep commanding 17million plus when you're not near the top.

Ca$h is king. I hate that it still shocks me but I'm following a rich white guys sport so I have to suck it up!

Reactions: 5
Honestly think he just got lucky to get in with a good+kind hearted team when he did. Honda definitely played a role in it too, wanting some Japanese rep. As for the likes of Kimi and Fernando, I think with a decent car, Kimi would've been a lot more competitive and as a result, a lot more into it. Because as much I wish Fernando left and gave his place to Piastri, there's no denying that he's still a top driver. The battle in Hungary for instance, or his big brain move in Sochi.

There just needs to be more space so that youngsters and the legends can all exist at once. 2019 was definitely a record year in terms of how many rookies made it and stayed (Albon almost didn't)

I think Lawson has pretty much accepted that his time in RB is not coming yet. He's taken to DTM quite well so I imagine he's off there until Checo is gone or Tsunoda is yeeted halfway through 2022. Shame.
I didn't know about Maz stealing Robert's seat. That only makes me hate him so much more. UGH

Tbh, Danny Ric should have enough in the bank to bankroll Piastri.
Lawson seems to be doing very well with RB atm so have no concern with him making progress yet.

I’m not 100% sure what happened with Robert but something defo went down… I really like him and have followed him for a few years and from the interviews he’s given, something defo happened. I don’t know if his two terrible weekends in Italy and bad Russia weekend played a part but he also suffered from bad luck in those races along with Mick messing things up for him played apart. But even after that, he was meant to be getting the FP1 drive in Abu Dhabi and was having lots of tests with Ferrari outside of F1 but it quickly all changed at the end and Mazepin name came to fruition and stuck… ngl, really gutted for him.. he seems so lovely, he’s been through a lot with his dad passing away and boy is he a great racer, he just needs to sort his quali pace out. He’s a proper checo in that regard. Doesn’t look like he’s got many options available..

• Sad
It’s a boohoo looking dress as well but god she is so beautiful she would look drop dead in a potato sack😫😩
Exactly. I also just think they look quite comfortable and happy together. It's okay not to like her outfit but she's a 10/10 regardless. :love:

Reactions: 12
God, I had such a crappy day. I hope reading the last 10 pages will help.
On it! See you soon ladies (if I don't fall asleep before 😅)!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Exactly. I also just think they look quite comfortable and happy together. It's okay not to like her outfit but she's a 10/10 regardless. :love:
I wonder if it was a short notice thing, she usually knocks it out of the park…

I wonder if it was a short notice thing, she usually knocks it out of the park…
Like we can see her belly button almost? Doesn’t seem like a thought out look

Reactions: 4
I only really regret Piastri losing out (he might get his chance in 23 though). The rest are all drivers that look damn average, it doesnt really matter if they make it or somebody with a slightly bigger purse (there is also Pourchaire, but he is crazy young, and it's obvious that Alfa has the seat ready for him in 23, and I guess also Lawson, but a 2nd season is reasonable for him too).

Tsunoda was a star last year in F2 (without misfortune would have won in his rookie season and not even with a top team), he was great in F3 (regulary fighting upfront in a absolute shitcar), yet he looks absolutely dreadful this year. Mazepin appeared the quickest driver in F2 last year on raw race speed, this year? Nothing.

While it's definitely unfortunate that many get there because of money let's not pretend that most of those who miss out actually lost out only because of that.

I was trying to think what energy Charles gives me and I’ve decided he’s like your best friend’s younger brother who is so cute but is an idiot and you’re wondering how he’s even still alive

• Haha
Reactions: 15
God, I had such a crappy day. I hope reading the last 10 pages will help.
On it! See you soon ladies (if I don't fall asleep before 😅)!
Aaah, it helped! Always a pleasure to read you all 🥰
Carmen's shoes are exactly the kind I'm looking for the wedding I'm attending in two weeks, I need to find the same ahah. (Also, these two, indeed :love:)
We'd also have to show our partially uncovered private bits...... Not up for that....
Considering my IG's full of videos and photos of me in skimpy outfits in my pole dancing studio, I might fit for this role... 😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was trying to think what energy Charles gives me and I’ve decided he’s like your best friend’s younger brother who is so cute but is an idiot and you’re wondering how he’s even still alive
Indeed. I am waiting for Charles to blossom.

I can't figure out what i think about Charles does he really have a bland personality? Now with Carlos i can see a more funny side and sometimes i don't know if is the language because all of the interactions that we see are in english im saying this because for example english is not my native language and sometimes i struggle to be funny 😂

• Haha
speechless i am.
Jesus. duck. Ahahahah.
Did we figure out where the full video is... or? Asking for a friend 🥵

edit: can we please screen record these in the future as well. For us poor gals with govt restrictions on fun tiktoks :(
Sorry, I am super late to your message! I'll try and do that from now on if I send any more :)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Indeed. I am waiting for Charles to blossom.
Same I feel like there are glimmers of it from his f2 days and sometimes in the F1 content.
And those glimmers are of chaos
He's like a gremlin, albeit a very cute one but yeah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.