Formula 1 Wags #83

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've missed a whole thread so I'll catch up tomorrow but just to say the small boy had a great day and Mammy is currently on her 3rd gin 😂

View attachment 1250589
OMG!!! You look banging! 😍 Loveeee your hair and the dress! You were right about the colour coordinating 😉 Beaut! So glad your little man had a great day, he’s looking super dapper! 😘

May i ask what is happening? I don't watch skysport 😅
He’s harping on being interviewed by the Sky peeps! They’re now showing mermaids by the pool. I want to throw myself out the window.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
James stop lying. I thought they filmed Carpool Karaoke with the RR hitched to a towing car? I'm sure I've seen pics of that?
He’s clarified that on the show, they only do that when they’re doing a skit and James has to move a lot for safety reasons, otherwise it’s real

Reactions: 3
Guys…guess who is going to Monaco GP

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I turned in early with all this talk of Martin brundle but he’s not on it😭

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.