Formula 1 Wags #83

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just switched on after being out this afternoon, and I have to say the coverage is really putting me off enjoying this weekend's race. All I'm seeing behind the presenters are clueless celebs milling around or people lazing in this crap beach pool area clearly just wanting to be seen and not giving a crap about F1. They interviewed a guy in the pool who'd flown in from Canada and when asked who he was supporting had to ask the guy he'd come with. Sorry I'm in a bad mood, I just can't stand it - this race isn't about F1 or the fans it's just about money.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just over 15 minute warning for you all to gather your spirit of choice and shot glasses if you are playing a game of take a shot every time there is a red flag tonight xoxo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Just over 15 minute warning for you all to gather your spirit of choice and shot glasses if you are playing a game of take a shot every time there is a red flag tonight xoxo
I’m already on the vino 😂 pink mascato bloody lovely drop 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m gonna sit this one out after last night but my chipper is on the way so I’ll be enjoying that
But tomorrow night I may have a few drinks 😂
I’m already on the vino 😂 pink mascato bloody lovely drop 😅
Yesss peachy

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Any DR fans Corey is getting amazing pics this weekend.
Also hi port cop 👋🏼

B6D18AC5-5097-41AE-83D8-9C62AF582A94.png

• Heart
Christ don’t tempt me to get the wine back out. I’ll be sending Pierre nudes at this rate 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No unfortunately, but this is Florida and if a cloud suddenly decides to burst open I wouldn’t be opposed to it
As it stands now, rainy race start though.
this is just to say sometimes you get rain even when you dont see a dark cloud. its like Florida just knows when its too damn hot and suddenly cools itself off with a burst of rain

Do I risk going to buy wine during the red flag? I have a feeling I may need it!
I started during practice, will be on my second bottle during quali, was supposed to save my second and last bottle until the race tomorrow, but I guess I'll go for something stronger tomorrow, whisky maybe? 🍻

And they’re all going to helicopter their dicks on the podium and Lewis will join in to show off his Prince Albert piercing and suddenly there will be peace on earth
We would be going through a thread so fast if this were to happen 🚁

I've missed a whole thread so I'll catch up tomorrow but just to say the small boy had a great day and Mammy is currently on her 3rd gin 😂

View attachment 1250589
That is some well deserved gin❤ and I hope your day was good too🙌 You look amazing, the hair, the dress and the shoes are just WOW! 🤩😍

I might actually go for a shot for each flag tonight just to not drink up my second bottle of wine 🍻😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
this is just to say sometimes you get rain even when you dont see a dark cloud. its like Florida just knows when its too damn hot and suddenly cools itself off with a burst of rain
personally I've been pretty surprised to see how many of the europeans in f1 are like.... OMG its so much hotter. yes, this is due to the ridiculous humidity... which isn't so bad when you have a nice beach and shade... but on a track that's just sucking up the heat, its absolutely miserable. here's hoping all drivers "have the drink" through the race tomorrow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.