Formula 1 Wags #83

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow the end of this race! I really don’t like this track it doesn’t feel real if that makes sense 😂 and I don’t just mean the fake marina
I like the first sector but that second sector is just way too tight and twisty for these cars. It won’t offer any racing, it’s just there to pressure drivers into making mistakes for entertainment.

Reactions: 5
I can definitely feel a Nicholas Pirouetti moment or a Schumacher moment in quali/race. Track is just begging for mistakes and crashes.

Reactions: 7
I want to see Heidi's outfit (so we can see all wags) come on can someone take het picture. Thank you

Reactions: 7
Ok I got bored and was inspired by someone saying they wanted to see Yuki in a baby sling. If we don’t get this in Vegas I’ll be mad!
FAC08C97-8D0B-476D-8FAF-003491FF331C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I like the first sector but that second sector is just way too tight and twisty for these cars. It won’t offer any racing, it’s just there to pressure drivers into making mistakes for entertainment.
You know what that track is?

🎵 Up and down… Side to… 🎵

1651951480249.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.