Formula 1 Wags #83

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are we feeling? Take a shot for every spin? If so, better get that ibuprofen ready in advance…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Didn’t really like Danica’s comments about red flags. Does she not realise that there is usually a crash for that to happen

I feel dirty looking at Ted tonight like I had a one night stand last night 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't know why I just took a shower. I'm sweating already :D 10 min

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hearing Kevin talking in Danish is really weird, he is being interviewed by Viaplay and is answering in Danish. He is bringing his A-game!
"Could be a wild race" 😎

• Heart
Anyone else spot that lady in white trousers and a white crop top behind Tinie Tempah or whatever his name was? At the entrance of the McLaren hospitality? Looked a lot like Heidi from behind.

Reactions: 7
1651953336326927605869486747422.jpg

Wine and shots lined up, might need a refill, and as I'm old enough to know better, I know that I shouldn't shot, but I will be taking a sip 😂💃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.