Formula 1 Wags #83

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the bag and the dress is amazing! Her paddock fits haven’t disappointed so far 😍
She always looks so effortlessly chic with the occasional pop of colour like the earrings yesterday. Big fan. Wish I could look that put together 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Come on Kyllll!!!! You are going too slowly!!! Hahaha i’ve just saw Pharrell, The beckhams, Shawn mendez, michael Jordan…no kelly btw hahaha

Reactions: 5
Man I feel bad for Michael's girl. Having to walk in next to Heidi is just asking to look like tit in comparison no matter who you are.
I think she looks great ❤ I love that they can hang out together, must be pretty boring to be there and not being able to see your boyfriend all day long 😂 so at least they can enjoy each other’s company 🥰

Reactions: 8
But I hate the bag, imagine trying to have your tampons in there everyone would know your on 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg Sharl is taking tips from Pierre with the backwards cap. Bonjourrrrrr!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Man I feel bad for Michael's girl. Having to walk in next to Heidi is just asking to look like tit in comparison no matter who you are.
Poor Amanda! I kinda like how she is. But then again, I don't love Heidi's dress tbh.

Reactions: 1
She always looks so effortlessly chic with the occasional pop of colour like the earrings yesterday. Big fan. Wish I could look that put together 😂
She always looks on point and S A M E 😂 honestly I’d take her wardrobe in a heartbeat, I’d take any of the wags wardrobes 😂 anything to save me from mine without having to spend money

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She always looks on point and S A M E 😂 honestly I’d take her wardrobe in a heartbeat, I’d take any of the wags wardrobes 😂 anything to save me from mine without having to spend money
Ugh same! I feel like they always look like WOMEN whereas I still look like a GIRL at 32 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she looks great ❤ I love that they can hang out together, must be pretty boring to be there and not being able to see your boyfriend all day long 😂 so at least they can enjoy each other’s company 🥰
They both look great! But she looks bored. Again a race......

the way he says 'golfer' is getting more and more realistic
he's gonna name drop Augusta every chance he gets. here's kinda hoping he gets rained out
Rain won’t stop him, real golfers will play in all weather

He clearly loves golf, let him enjoy his hobby 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
oh no, Michael's girl is super hot, just saying like its hard to even see that next to Heidi. But yeah with all the races she's been to, which would be ALL (minus imola, which i still kinda think she might have been lurking around), I would hope she has someone close like Michael's lady who she gets along with!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.