Formula 1 Wags #83

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Francis, I love you 😂 this is the kind of guest I want, one that’s actually excited to be there

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Are Lando and Kygo just new besties now or something??
Yes... yes they are.
one golf game (and probably some kind of overlap in managers) was all it took
they seem to get along well tho
we'll see him an lu backstage in the future
hopefully without lando DJing

Reactions: 2
Oh Francis, I love you 😂 this is the kind of guest I want, one that’s actually excited to be there

He’s amazing 😀 I loved Claire holt at Williams too she was genuine excited to get to sit in the car ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
😂😂😂 we got you babe 😂😂 sad day? pierre spam , good day ? more of pierre spam 😂😂
This is why I love you guys 😂💖

Ugh just seen the drivers parade, I hate the ones in individual cars, don’t get me wrong them flexing the super cars is hot but the real reason I watch is for the interaction between the drivers 😭
SAME! It’s the group parade that gave us “NICO ULLLLLLLLLKENVYUERGGGGGGG!”

TED IS NOW CHEATING ON ME WITH MERMAIDS. FFS COULD TODAY GET ANY WORSE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Are Lando and Kygo just new besties now or something??
Lando is going to love henging out with Kygo in Bergen, the have a famous fish market, and plenty of dishes on the restaurants that are from the sea. And also, it rains alot there. Like daily, or at least 5 times a week. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve also noticed that Corey has been doing a lot of filming with Daniel and he seems to be here for that reason. I wonder if that means a new no brakes episode at some point? 🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.