Formula 1 Wags #83

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like it was even before that, since Abu Dhabi really, we’ve never seen her in the paddock until then
I would like to know how they planned to go public like, what are they saying… now she’s even allowed to comment under his IG posts 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s tik tok video from girl and she got DM from pierre 😂😂😂
So I’m finally home and came on to catch up - had five notifications and instantly knew it would be Pierre related 😂 HOWLING. I bloody love you lot so much 😂

😭😭 Pierre replied to me on my IG DM.View attachment 1252167
HOW DARE MY MAN PLAY AWAY FROM HOME. THESE DAMN FLIRTY FRENCH MEN 😡 @Jessicam1712 YASSSSSSSS GET IT GIRLLL!!!!! I WILL ACCEPT YOU BANGING PIERRE IF I CAN HAVE ACCESS TO THE PADDOCK KTHX. Also congratulations on having Pierre’s baby… You have told him right? 😏

Don’t encourage @aidil lmaoooooooo
Not me furiously planning how to get a reply - HE HASN’T EVEN READ MY MSG MAN. Maybe I should send him my fantastic French skills I demonstrated the other night… And maybe send it via voice message for my Yorkshire accent in all it‘s glory 🤔 Or maybe I should just cut my losses and go for that Notebook cameo!

That…or preparing his DM back to @aidil with all the Tattle references confirming his lurker status
“Was the disco vagina a joke or…?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Also wtf is that bag?! Is he planning on carrying Yuki back to the hotel in it or something?

1652031136607.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
newwww throuple alert
This is typical: Pierre “it isn’t you, it’s because of me” Kate “Im not in my best moment, you hace to be for me and me for you and its not our moment”.
okay we are going to be friends and we will see.
Next story: Pierre with Kika. Kate jealous trying to say… im still here.
We will see.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A marshal passed away on track. They tried resuscitating him and it didn’t work. His wife was there as well, she basically had to watch him die. And the race kept going. 🥺🥺 Rest In Peace ❤
*not in Miami I believe

• Sad
Reactions: 10
A marshal passed away on track. They tried resuscitating him and it didn’t work. His wife was there as well, she basically had to watch him die. And the race kept going. 🥺🥺 Rest In Peace ❤
*not in Miami I believe
That’s awful, his poor wife! 😔 RIP 🤍

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
*not in Miami I believe
Terrible to hear, RIP and sending love to his family ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.