Formula 1 Wags #83

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw you guys Amanda is beautiful, let’s not do this
1652032564030.jpeg

I think it’s super sweet that she left Perth and moved to London with Michael when he did that to be Daniel’s coach 🥰

Ugh same! I feel like they always look like WOMEN whereas I still look like a GIRL at 32 😂
Oh I feel you, I feel like I still look like I’m waiting for puberty 😂 at 25 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Ugh same! I feel like they always look like WOMEN whereas I still look like a GIRL at 32 😂
fun side story. As an athlete most of my youth, I didnt really start getting a feminine body until several years after college when I wasnt solid muscle. I got softer (in a good way) and grew boobs outta no where. It was really weird and took me a while to adjust my wardrobe to not look like a total bleep. I had no idea how to dress with those things appropriately and it was quite dangerous for a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Aw you guys Amanda is beautiful, let’s not do this
View attachment 1252403
I think it’s super sweet that she left Perth and moved to London with Michael when he did that to be Daniel’s coach 🥰

Oh I feel you, I feel like I still look like I’m waiting for puberty 😂 at 25 😂😂
Absolutely gorgeous... and I think she looks cute with Michael. Just was making the point that Heidi looks so damn good today I had to actually put my hand over her to fully appreciate Amanda looking fine as well

• Heart
Ugh just seen the drivers parade, I hate the ones in individual cars, don’t get me wrong them flexing the super cars is hot but the real reason I watch is for the interaction between the drivers 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That Danica Patrick is 40!! I’d have never thought that. She’s so pretty and young looking

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ugh just seen the drivers parade, I hate the ones in individual cars, don’t get me wrong them flexing the super cars is hot but the real reason I watch is for the interaction between the drivers 😭
Yes! I need to see what kind of groups they’re forming and who’s talking tit about whom 😂

• Heart
So I’m finally home and came on to catch up - had five notifications and instantly knew it would be Pierre related 😂 HOWLING. I bloody love you lot so much 😂
😂😂😂 we got you babe 😂😂 sad day? pierre spam , good day ? more of pierre spam 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.