Formula 1 Wags #77

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We waited all day for this picture Lando . But it’s okay you are cute 😂
I was really hoping we’d get a full couple shot, worth the wait and we got a nice one as well as silly ones for once 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I was really hoping we’d get a full couple shot, worth the wait and we got a nice one as well as silly ones for once 😂
It’s just Lando’s suit that doesn’t do it for me with the pattern 😂 and Luisa’s bra showing in the second pic 😂 like I don’t mind a bra showing but that picture is so cute and perfect that it’s hurting my ocd

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s just Lando’s suit that doesn’t do it for me with the pattern 😂 and Luisa’s bra showing in the second pic 😂 like I don’t mind a bra showing but that picture is so cute and perfect that it’s hurting my ocd
I know!!! The way she’s looking at him is everything but I can’t help but notice the bra sticking out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
wait i just realized we got a proper tag on main!! she gains like 15k every time he reposts her stories so i bet she's gonna gain like 20k plus tonight

I know!!! The way she’s looking at him is everything but I can’t help but notice the bra sticking out 😂
now that's all I'm looking at 😭 😭 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Watch Daniel post a pic with Heidi captioning it ‘we even better’ now
*just kidding if you cannot tell
**it would be pretty funny though

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looking back at them all I can notice now is that Lando has really massive feet, either that or the shoes are too big 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Right for our records, she’s currently on 245k, let’s see how many she goes up 👀

Road to 300k, let’s gooooo 🤪
I’ll say 300k before Tuesday. If this turns out to be true I’m gonna go and play Lotto. If I win that, I’m moving to Monaco 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
are we expecting a drunk content from Lando when he doesn't' like alcohol ?😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.