Formula 1 Wags #77

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Valtteri thread!

Still not sure on Lando's first suit. It's only half 9 yet, give them time yet to get drunk. It'll be going on well until the wee small hours no doubt. I'm sure we'll see stories of the boys steaming at some point.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Agree... where..... is... the
Party dress
(and connor)
ohhhhh drama drama?
Yes i thing something happen between Sav an Jen Jen because i think they were following each other and is just weird her not being there she even in London with her friend is not like she couldn't go. But to be honest that girl has drama written all over her face so not surprised.

Reactions: 6
maybe it's not the table number?

oli is glowing! he looks really happy, i'm glad they're having such a nice wedding
oh damn... forgot about that small issue of venue inside a venue okay gonna delete that

cannot keep his hand off her ass
STILL
still love the dress and lu's look, probably the least fitting thing I've ever seen her wear
but now that suit in daylight
lando, c'mon have we learned nothing.
glad lu is there to glow you up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
maybe it's not the table number?
Yeah usually the couple, parents and wedding party are at the top table. Feel a bit sorry for the brides family if the Norris clan are with the bridal couple as in English weddings it's usually the Brides family who are the most important after the couple themselves.
Also table 34 sounds like that back table by the loos which is last to get served dinner and is full of all the randoms (been at a few table 34s myself 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.