Formula 1 Wags #77

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy 77 nosey witches!

I feel the night is young re wedding content but I may be headed to bed shortly. Banging headache and just feel bleugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Anyway whilst we were talking wedding traditions…
In Scotland if the wedding isn’t partly ceilidh your doing it wrong. Ceilidh also needs to end with Strip the Willow - the best dance, especially when drunk. Also then need to end the night with this…

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Anyway whilst we were talking wedding traditions…
In Scotland if the wedding isn’t partly ceilidh your doing it wrong. Ceilidh also needs to end with Strip the Willow - the best dance, especially when drunk. Also then need to end the night with this…
Memories. 😍 Love a ceilidh. Last proper wedding pre lockdown my youngest was not even 2 and he was rocking his kilt and dancing. We happened to go to a baby Gaelic language class that included dancing so he was running about in his kilt trying to join in. Happily those big wedding days are back 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Happy 77!

And in answer to someone on previous thread....we did Rock the boat at my wedding and it RUINED my dress (worth it). And I'm not Irish but for some unknown reason it's always a drunken version of Dirty Old Town at family parties when the lights go up. That or I decide to sing All I want for Christmas is You. In June.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.