Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
No idea what was going on with my quoting in that last post ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

YES! BALD VAG GOALS
While we're talking about vags, I worked with someone who decide to "freshen up" before she went for her smear by giving a quick sprsy of what she thought was deodorant. Went for the smear, all good and at the end the (male) doctor made a comment about how not everyone makes such an effort before they come in and have it done. So my friend nods and smiles awkwardly, thinking that's a bit weird surely everyone has a freshen up beforehand, goes home, thinks nothing more of it until she goes to the toilet later on and realises it was not deodorant that she sprayed but glitter hairspray, her fanny was like a disco ball ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Pole er bear

VIP Member
After 222km, Valtteri brings Tiffany their gin and tonic and a pat on the back
He also handed her water bottles and shouted times throughout the race. Squids yall are cute but this is some real level love and couple ing
Ps she got 3rd! Podium!
Screenshot_20220501-025044_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 22

monza

VIP Member
JUST STOP WITH THIS PIERRE FFS

Screenshot_20220501_164148.jpg

You can't play Italy card on me it's not fair game. I don't even stand a chance tesoro mio ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Morning everyone! Waking up to just 12 pages to read about carpet and lemon was not what i was expecting ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.
Never thought i would said that but i like valtterri more and more. He seems like a funny guy and really happy since he joined Alfa.

Screenshot_20220501-094252_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220501-094255_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Stephen are you Okโ€ฆ..this is very PG13 from you ๐Ÿ˜‚
I was just thinking the same thing I expected FILTH from @StephenTJackson ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
My reputation precedes me.

I don't always post filth. Sometimes my heart melts more than my dick gets hard and I just focus on the love I have for guys rather than my lust. And in full on feeling full of love for Pierre tonight. So I'm less about riding his dick on the boat and just want to love him.

pierregasly~p~CdBtSJfsUhC~10.jpg

Although I will climb on him and ride his dick right there on the boat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
Also, the fact that half of this thread is getting horned up for Pierre makes me scared this might happen to Esteban sooner or later ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

I can't get myself to be horny for a Frenchman ๐Ÿ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 17