Formula 1 Wags #73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meanwhile over on my tattle, don’t know who they think they are advertising to because duck me this outfit is horrendous πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

35125195-E36F-4BE4-8D6E-28C09A0D9439.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Come on Pierre...just join the fun! It would make out lives 10 times more easier if you did because we could just ask the questions, rather than have to try and figure it out for ourselves!

Also based on this...how do you think we would react if one of the drivers done one of those undercover on the internet things, and ended up here? πŸ˜…
We would lose our tit, let's face it. Fan girling would reach unbelievable levels πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Penneys (Primark) have lovely ribbed cycling shorts in at the minute, they've a super soft waistband if that's where can cause discomfort for you
I’ll go have a look- thank you! It’s actually more the seam on the front of jeans that gives me discomfort (I won’t go into detail, it’s embarrassing and I hate itπŸ˜‚πŸ˜­)!

basically comfort is key

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I just checked the comments on Daniels latest post. I dont speak italian but a little bit spanish. I understood most of the hateful comments. Bunch of cyber bullies.
Yup i saw them too πŸ˜” so much hate 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I just checked the comments on Daniels latest post. I dont speak italian but a little bit spanish. I understood most of the hateful comments. Bunch of cyber bullies.
Absolute freaks πŸ™ƒ I know they’re passionate but weren’t they also booing during the podium ceremony? I really really hate that so not fair

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I think I would be mortified if the drivers could see some of the things I’ve said about them 😳

Same, I don’t need my cover being blown before I get the chance to meet Charles and seduce him, thanks very much x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We all would, no ones avoided thristing over a driver here. I'm sure they'd probably love it though πŸ˜†
Like surely they have all Googled themselves at least once and if I was too Google myself some sort of Forum would be one of the first places I looked

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can I just ask what your Cookie settings are? I get adverts for the Royal Pharmaceutical Society, and I'm already a member ffs πŸ˜…

Frankly I think I just accept all the cookies because the pop ups asking about them piss me off and I can never be bothered to read the other optionsπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well 30 posts until new thread πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Time to go sleep . See you in new thread πŸ™‚ Good night 🧑 btw i just watched Monza unboxed 🧑 i will go sleep happy πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ll go have a look- thank you! It’s actually more the seam on the front of jeans that gives me discomfort (I won’t go into detail, it’s embarrassing and I hate itπŸ˜‚πŸ˜­)!

basically comfort is key
Nothing to be embarrassed by, I've been stitched back together twice after giving birth, I get what you mean. Can you you do heans with a side or back zip then and a flat front? I think M&S jeggings have a flat front on them

Reactions: 1
The comments are rough, even threatening him if he comes to Spain. I feel so bad for him, hate in F1 has really gotten out of hand πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow
Head to Joshua Kane, the designer that did his Brits suit, they’ll already have his measurements so can deck him out in a tux pretty quick I reckon
WHAT ABOUT THE SHOES THOUGH? 😟

*oh no meee shoooes

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone get Luisa me to the MTC asap for a sunset insta story

This sky is literally like something out of my dreams 😍😍😍

See…feel free to join the RPS guys πŸ‘
FBF32E9A-B7A2-4657-9B8A-BB6C7E82F6B9.jpeg

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.