Formula 1 Wags #73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched teds notebook, he seems sure about Oscar to Williams next year 👀 reckon they are fed up with how much they spend on repairs for latfifi
Imagine Albon and Oscar in a Williams, such a good pairing

I just saw this

I think Nicholas, Mick, Fernando, Yuki, Pierre and Lance are the ones that aren’t necessarily safe. I might potentially add Checo to that list but that’s only because Red Bull are insane. Lewis and Seb could leave by choice, Seb more so than Lewis . So I think there’ll be a lot of movement.
The change between teams could that be Oscar at Alpine to Williams? Maybe surprising for some? Will be interesting to see how it plays out

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Omg 😂😂 love this

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope she will return to acting I think this is from her last series which was filmed in 2019
I’m sure if she wanted to she’d find roles in Portugal but I feel like she’s more oriented to the US. And that’s probably a lot (like a lot) harder than Portugal. But who knows, all it takes is one good role and I’m sure she’ll find something eventually!

Reactions: 9
If the Heidi fan page shares these videos then we can be sure she/he is lurking here
We know, she is lurking last year we posted here literal snipped from mclaren video abu dhabi race (like she was there for 1 sec) and in 5 minut it was on fanpage . This mystery is solved, we just want to know if is someone close to her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hope she will return to acting I think this is from her last series which was filmed in 2019
It was broadcasted in 2020 i think. The videos haves dates. I think she got effected by the pandemic. Also you dont get every job you audition for. I hope she lands something very good. I dont understand what she says but her acting seems good overall.

Reactions: 6
I looked at the agencies heidi has on her bio and this came up:
B750B865-B20A-4991-AF79-95A7C3A6510C.jpeg

I couldn’t find a clip of her in meiberger, but look at the promo photo on IMDB 😭
ED9B2994-A34E-4F30-AD93-1DE9412384D6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
If latifi leaves Williams though he will still be in the paddock somehow…. His dad has shares in mclaren 👀 and god knows about lances seat at Aston if they do sell to Aldi, coz I think seb will retire for sure. But I think Pierre is gonna move teams potentially just got a feeling for it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We know, she is lurking last year we posted here literal snipped from mclaren video abu dhabi race (like she was there for 1 sec) and in 5 minut it was on fanpage . This mystery is solved, we just want to know if is someone close to her
I dont think it is someone she knows. She/he posts old insta posts saved on a folder it seems. Some of the photos are very outdated. In terms of esthetics. Not very flattering i mean 😬

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.