Formula 1 Wags #73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pierre I agree with, Fernando I’m not quite there yet. I think his personality and the things he’s done will forever overshadow any little spark of attraction.

Nah this is just scary and crowding. Poor Charles and Charlotte.
oh i think they LOOOOOOVE this tit. I think that's why Charlotte wanted to be there... she gets to be a full on celeb in Italy when with charles

Reactions: 6
Took the dog for an evening hike and returned to another new thread! The devil works hard but you nosy witches work harder!

This just popped up on my insta and I’m creased up cos it looks like the title card for the best damn TV show to ever exist 😂

1650830962032.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haha, then you can give us information about the picture?!😄
She is so stylish I simply absolutely refuse even a possibility she runs that page and posts stories with these retro filters

Screenshot_20220424_221723.jpg

oh i think they LOOOOOOVE this tit. I think that's why Charlotte wanted to be there... she gets to be a full on celeb in Italy when with charles
She went as a true first lady because this is Charles' team home race

As she should honestly

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just watched teds notebook, he seems sure about Oscar to Williams next year 👀 reckon they are fed up with how much they spend on repairs for latfifi

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched teds notebook, he seems sure about Oscar to Williams next year 👀 reckon they are fed up with how much they spend on repairs for latfifi
I just saw this

I think Nicholas, Mick, Fernando, Yuki, Pierre and Lance are the ones that aren’t necessarily safe. I might potentially add Checo to that list but that’s only because Red Bull are insane. Lewis and Seb could leave by choice, Seb more so than Lewis . So I think there’ll be a lot of movement.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.