Formula 1 Wags #73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*risking my tattle life*
Connor is not any worse than Tom and... MAX

There I said it. Justice for Connor.

https://giphy.com/xTiN0CNHgoRf1Ha7CM
I said JenJen…not Connor

Tbh, I don’t have an opinion on Connor…other than the fact he is BTEC Ed Sheeran (and in all fairness to JenJen punching well above his weight with her). I do think he is slightly better than Tom and Max, but I think that is purely because we don’t see as much of him because he isn’t as much of a “public” figure compared to the other two. I get the impression he doesn’t use Lando in the same way.

Reactions: 6
*risking my tattle life*
Connor is not any worse than Tom and... MAX

There I said it. Justice for Connor.

https://giphy.com/xTiN0CNHgoRf1Ha7CM
Maybe a controversial opinion but I actually don’t mind Connor, there is no proof he actually cheated and it wasn’t just Jen Jen having a hissy fit over nothing

Out of him, Tom and Max, he’s defo the least in your face of the bunch, also the only one that doesn’t plaster Lando all over social media for clout

Reactions: 8
I can't say anything, I've worn orange to a wedding. In my defense, the dress itself was a decent length, no trashy dressing on my part.

Ahem, Max F, ahem

Reactions: 4
Mood, I can’t sit here and pretend I’m not jealous, but if I was given the chance to travel the world and not worry about working? You bet your ass I would take it
Working to make a living.

Reactions: 8
also for lando’s friends my list is

raz>>>>connor>max>>jakob>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tom

raz supremacy

Reactions: 3
Did she ruin it tho???
I know Luisa is a meditation guru, but no one can convince me she didn't get pissed off for raining at her parade at least one night of that endless vacation

And now Jen Jen is on her way to become tiktok influncer

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.