Formula 1 Wags #73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
https://giphy.com/UKWxGMEPjRwCA
Welcome

Reactions: 4
I wish you good morning and a lovely start of the week

My coffee needs a coffee

Reactions: 8
Damn. Daniel has set foot in my county in that case and I was blissfully unaware.
Happy Monday people, I am on a weeks annual leave and off to Silverstone in a few days time. Hoping the drivers are going to give us lots of lovely content seeing as no race this weekend.

Reactions: 8
Why thank you both

Welcome to the nosey bitches! And thank you greatly for your plane information…it is always appreciated

Reactions: 5
Haven’t seen it but I don’t think there’s any truth to it since McLaren and Lando said there was a terrible atmosphere when Fernando was there. Don’t think they want to go back to that.

A lovely video to wake up to
Omg the caption

Reactions: 3
Good luck

Reactions: 2
I wish you good morning and a lovely start of the week

My coffee needs a coffee

View attachment 1219562

Trust me when I say I’m treating myself to on en route to uni as a ore exam treat

Don’t set me off - I’ve only just got out of bed!
Behave…

Big mood. First day back in the hospital since being ill and I hate it already. Even though I’m still only on my way there
Praying for you Imola

Reactions: 2
Bloody hell on a race to catch up but yesterday was a good day. I love Max, so glad he absolutely ruled the race from start to end, love love love Lando on the podium. Just sad for LH and DR.

Oh and Nico, what a bitch.

Reactions: 12
Welcome here
Yeah there was so much traffic yesterday and I think they missed it Charlie posted stories . Midnight at the Airport and 3:12 MTC

Reactions: 5
Charlotte is like a proud mum

Hope Mercedes (and all other teams who struggle with it) can find a solution to porpoising quickly. F1 is hard enough in itself to add other physical pain on top of it...

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.