Formula 1 Wags #67

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy #67 nosey witches! Its not Rawe Ceek this week but hopefully there will be some wag content so we don't all pull our hair out between now and Imola!

Reactions: 7
I decided i’m getting whatever Lui looks the prettiest in even tho she’s already stunning

i’m getting the navy blue hoodie

Reactions: 5
Something very appealing about Max, at first glance I don't find him attractive but he has grown on me, I like his mouth and his voice and he seems a genuinely nice guy and fun to be around.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m 100% sure my tiktok algorithm is somehow connected to Tattle, you guys were just talking about not seeing Toto in Melbourne and my fyp showed me a guy who met him at the airport sunday night!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Happy #67 everyone ❤

I’m 100% sure my tiktok algorithm is somehow connected to Tattle, you guys were just talking about not seeing Toto in Melbourne and my fyp showed me a guy who met him at the airport sunday night!
The guy kind of freak me out
Always the same pose 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.