Formula 1 Wags #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I agree. Lando is country super posh. Oli is more so but Lando doesn't have quite that "rah" posh boy that he might have if he'd been in school longer.

George has a Lincolnshire kind of accent. Not massively posh but annunciation makes him seem posher. You get a right twang of his accent sometimes.
Grammar schools are not private schools...

Reactions: 3
Bottas was supporting Tiffany at a race yesterday 🥺giving major supportive boyfriend vibes.
E306EF18-F102-405C-9E58-B00AE2D69504.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She has (somehow finally…don’t know how it’s taken this long tbh) made it to the FYP…
0AA3CC38-AAB2-416E-95F0-7C09D4C51059.png

Also just noticed the hashtag 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Grammar schools are not private schools...
Grammar schools tend to be filled with those whose parents could afford a private school but don’t want to pay for one so just get a tutor instead. I went to one for sixth form and it was constant talk of skiing holidays and the new favourite bag.

Reactions: 4
I didn't say anything about George's school?

I was talking about Lando and his brother who went to Millfield.
Forgive me if I am wrong, but I thought George attended a private school which calls itself a grammar school, although true grammar schools are state schools... confusing!

Reactions: 2
Forgive me if I am wrong, but I thought George attended a private school which calls itself a grammar school, although true grammar schools are state schools... confusing!
Yeah George went to Wisbech Grammar but it charges tuition fees, grammar schools are state schools and can’t charge for tuition they can only charge for boarding fees if they offer that so George’s school was private

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.