Formula 1 Wags #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
George and Lando? Most definitely not. Landos family are silly rich, he went to private school with the beckhams and George’s family are well off and really well spoken, he also attended grammar school. See tbh I’m from Essex (not to far from where Alec actually grew up 👀) but what I will say is for the Uk, they both are posh 😂
Yeah I agree. Lando is country super posh. Oli is more so but Lando doesn't have quite that "rah" posh boy that he might have if he'd been in school longer.

George has a Lincolnshire kind of accent. Not massively posh but annunciation makes him seem posher. You get a right twang of his accent sometimes.

Reactions: 5
she looks different with the bangs but I think I like it!
She looks really normal. And I don’t mean that unkindly, it’s just refreshing to see someone not overly glam for a holiday activity.

Loveee that Lily was able to surprise Alex, I agree they seem a really nice couple. Though poor guy getting someone walking unexpectedly into his hotel room at night like that 😂

And with Isa, she seems perfectly ok but I do think she seems quite boring? And the advertisements have become really noticeable.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
George and Lando? Most definitely not. Landos family are silly rich, he went to private school with the beckhams and George’s family are well off and really well spoken, he also attended grammar school. See tbh I’m from Essex, I’d say I’m middle classes based on education and money but my accent let’s me down haha (not to far from where Alex Albon actually grew up 👀) but what I will say is for the Uk, they both are posh 😂
I defo agree that George is posh but I wouldn’t say going to grammar school is something you can decide that from, I went to a grammar school and I am 100% not posh, I come from a council estate 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah I agree. Lando is country super posh. Oli is more so but Lando doesn't have quite that "rah" posh boy that he might have if he'd been in school longer.

George has a Lincolnshire kind of accent. Not massively posh but annunciation makes him seem posher. You get a right twang of his accent sometimes.
See George is country as well well what east of England class as country, Norfolk way is definitely the countryside too

I defo agree that George is posh but I wouldn’t say going to grammar school is something you can decide that from, I went to a grammar school and I am 100% not posh, I come from a council estate 😂
I mean his school is around £4000 a term, not to mention how much karting cost. He’s definitely posh. What I’d call posh for sure, the way he carry’s himself speaks volumes

Reactions: 1
Netflix France is doing a poll on their IG to create a character for one of their cartoon. And i litteraly spit my drink when i saw the choices for the accessory

😂😂

Screenshot_20220404-205647_Instagram.jpg

Think we should gift one to Lando 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I mean his school is around £4000 a term, not to mention how much karting cost. He’s definitely posh. What I’d call posh for sure, the way he carry’s himself speaks volumes
Ok, that’s a private school then because grammar schools do not charge fees to go, he’s defo a posh boy 😅

Lando managed to escape the accent by travelling all the time, Oli stayed growing up with people 100% called like Hamish and Barnaby who go around in their flat caps 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel like every time we see photos of Justine she never looks happy like a bad RBF (so do I) but like I cant imagine her personality. I'm sure she's great though otherwise they wouldn't be together.
She reminds me of my sister, who is amazing but just never looks happy in photos! I'm sure she's incredibly loyal, supportive and discreet to be dating Mick with that families privacy concerns. She must have the Schumacher approval....after all his mum has to be the ultimate WAG doesn't she? What a woman.

Reactions: 6
I was watching Isa’s stories, I really liked her… but am I the only one thinking that she’s becoming a walking advertisement? We complained about the other wags but she’s ONLY sponsoring things. It’s a shame imo.
I don't mind it but i guess it can be boring if you are not the target of this sponsored things her target is mostly Spain is not internacional. I don't mind because i go to Madrid often so i like to check the new things in town. But i agree with @Futtrit she needs to work on her videos she doesn't have the charisma for it still very stiff so makes everything strange 😅 .And in my opinion she benefits from being Carlos girlfriend but also she has a lot of connections herself so i think its a mix of both for sure.
Ohhh about this, it looks like she also doesn’t work for Sc*lpers anymore? I think she used to put their IG on her bio but I haven’t seen it again. This H*ff brand looked like a competitor to Sc*lpers 🤔

many thanks for the warm welcome too ❤
Hum now that you mentioned i think you are right maybe she wanted to focus more on her other projects the posdcast and the madrilenians account they did have a big event last month i think..Need to go and hear some of the last podcasts maybe she said something there.

Reactions: 4
Lando managed to escape the accent by travelling all the time, Oli stayed growing up with people 100% called like Hamish and Barnaby who go around in their flat caps 😂
Lando is basically raised by Jon 😅
Now, this is Daniel/Maxiel week but Tattle still breathes Lando
So from dephts of Jon's twitter I bring you
Screenshot_20220404_211822.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Tbh to us Scots anyone with a non Cockney Southern English accent seems posh to us

• Haha
Reactions: 10
George and Lando? Most definitely not. Landos family are silly rich, he went to private school with the beckhams and George’s family are well off and really well spoken, he also attended grammar school. See tbh I’m from Essex, I’d say I’m middle classes based on education and money but my accent let’s me down haha (not to far from where Alex Albon actually grew up 👀) but what I will say is for the Uk, they both are posh 😂
Maaaan, WITH BECKHAMS??!?!?! How???

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think with Lando, undoubtedly he comes from a lot of money but honestly I think missing out on the rigid private school system has meant he’s not come out like your typical posh boy and why he seems more ‘normal’ (I say that having dated a number of private school poshos 😂)

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.