Formula 1 Wags #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Britnny

Btw should i be worried beacuse my period is late, they say its normal when you start working out and you not used to that, wich i started doing)
Just do a test if you're worried, don't sit around thinking about. Nearly all of them are sensitive enough to pick up early increases in pregnancy hormones.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Jennie is giving 80s pageant queen
I feel like itโ€™s generally the opposite but I think JenJen looks less mean as a blonde. The really dark hair and over lined lips are just absolutely terrifying to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not lance removing all pictures of his girlfriend from his Instagram and de-tagging her from the picture of the dog ๐Ÿ’€
If dog was there to fix bwoken relationship, Lando was right, Lance really is a bleep :ROFLMAO:

But yeah, another proof that lovey dovey instagram posts don't mean the relationship is the same (it's usually the other way around ๐Ÿ˜…)

That basically means Daniel and Heidi are couple goals ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿคช

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Morning all and HAPPY RAWE CEEK!!!

Can confirm that I was not expecting to walk up to that JenJen post and that Lance comment on Tattle this morning. But as I said we can always count on JenJen and it looks like we were right about Lance and Saraโ€ฆwonder if JenJen will give us some info on Kat and Pierre

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I feel like itโ€™s generally the opposite but I think JenJen looks less mean as a blonde. The really dark hair and over lined lips are just absolutely terrifying to me.
I'll say it again - girl belongs in Dynasty or possibly cruel intentions

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was about to say it's worse than the industry I work in where EVERYONE knows / is related / in a relationship with / worked with / trained everyone else ๐Ÿคฃ you have to be very careful who you witch about people to!
Do you work where I work!!?? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Not lance removing all pictures of his girlfriend from his Instagram and de-tagging her from the picture of the dog ๐Ÿ’€
Well... now we know I guess... it's sad when things don't work out for people... we obviously don't know the reasons so I just hope they both find happiness with the next person in their lives! Hope Sara's career takes off and that they both have learnt something from the experience at least...

Phew, it has been a ridiculously busy week of real-life so I've only just caught up on all the T. Currently don't really have a voice cos I did so much screaming at the football yesterday.

But happy Australian race week everyone. Hope you all have your alarm clocks prepared!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Btw should i be worried beacuse my period is late, they say its normal when you start working out and you not used to that, wich i started doing)
Don't be worried just yet, so many factors can change your cycle, recovering from Covid is one of them!! It's always safer to do your due diligence and do a pregnancy test first, then check in with a Dr. โค

Instagram telling me Heidi uploaded to her story, then says this story is no longer available ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Instagram telling me Heidi uploaded to her story, then says this story is no longer available ๐Ÿ˜‚
Same ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Edit:

Good morning โ˜บ Terrible night for me but thanks Daniel ๐Ÿ˜‚ i donโ€™t like red wine so my wallet is good๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
i wonder if katherina and Pierre are still a couple โ€ฆ because we donโ€™t have see them together since a long time. Plus , Pierre seems very busy with his friends lately โ€ฆ
Something happened in my opinion.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Not to wagshame but you have notifications on for Heidi?

Nosy witches ๐Ÿงก

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.