Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kubnikol

VIP Member
My TikTok fyp is a mess 😂😂 who is this ?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Did find that corporate spoke out against the law the day after it passed via a twitter statement. Although they didn't do the protesting, they made the statement after the employee walk out so they didn't exactly say the protests were wrong.
It seems that statement was in response to internal employee rage though. I've been following along a little bit (and obviously coverage is a bit less over here than there) but it seems Disney management were going to sit back and continue donating to Republican campaigns if they could. The fact they've put on hold political donations for the minute is a good thing and hopefully they build on this going forward

kubnikol

VIP Member
Haha no I don’t even follow her haha, but when I go on the search bar it comes up with the red/orange circle thing if they have uploaded haha. It’s basically my way of being a nosy cow but not bringing up the follower count haha! I do follow carman and Charlotte and Kelly though 😂
I follow her but exactly i got that red circle but no story 😂 I only have one person in the notification🤭😂

GossipingLily

Chatty Member
Love the blush pinks on the saturday look! I've always been a neutrals girl at heart 🥰

I wanna play too! Since we are in Oz, and I absolutely love Sydney based brand Zimmermann (my bank account doesn't like them very much though, but oh well 😂)... And I have zero qualms about recycling shoes or clothes in general, so here it goes!
This is so pretty! Love the colour palette! Out of curiosity, what do y'all use when making your outfit collages? I'm debating doing my first one 🤔