Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
He LisTEnS oNlY maLe arTiStS
He doesn't love Isabella
He is hiding Heidi
He is wasting Heidis life
He is calling himself honey bagder
He forces other drivers to drink out of his sweaty shoe

Look at all the fucks I give
Well if he wants to listen to dodgy music by over rated men what's the problem, it's only himself he's hurting there 😂😂

Reactions: 2

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I do love them for this stand HOWEVER it is only happening because of Disney workers. Disney corporate managers have made donations to the governors campaigns previously. Disney are only doing this because it will cost them more to be seen to be in support of the bill or even silent on it
true, but they arent punishing their workers for doing it either or trying to speak out against it. So guess I meant the Disney workforce specifically

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Apparently too many people discussing sock accounts despite repeated warnings. Alice has been pretty quiet recently anyway (suppose a restraining order will do that to you) so not really so much to discuss of late anyway.
Sock accounts? I have no clue who this person is but now I am very intrigued. Anyone willing to give a run down? 😂

• Haha

kubnikol

VIP Member
Gonna confirm. LA is perfect for DR. If he was an old man retirement age. Sure Perth. But he's way too young with way too much in love with himself and the camera.
we will see , hopefully there is no retirement in next 2 years 😂 it will be so easy for him . just sit on the plane a go home if he wants to 🤷🏻‍♀️

Pippi11

VIP Member
She starred in the Portuguese telenovela and was in for like 150 episodes and also she booked the lead role in the Portuguese series and that show won many awards . so no you don't have to live in LA ☺
A few years ago in Portugal.
But when you want to make it on the big screen you have to go to America.
It happens there.
A few dutch actors are living in America for a couple of years now and are famous in America.

lni33

VIP Member
Are you and your siblings even siblings tho if you didn’t have at least one matching piece of clothing though? Like me and my brothers all had matching rain jackets at one point only difference being mine was purple and they both had blue ones 😂
I am the only girl with 4 older brothers, I did not match with anyone but they were all dressed to match each other and my dad on special occasions 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I was about to say it's worse than the industry I work in where EVERYONE knows / is related / in a relationship with / worked with / trained everyone else 🤣 you have to be very careful who you bitch about people to!
Do you work where I work!!?? 😂😂

Not lance removing all pictures of his girlfriend from his Instagram and de-tagging her from the picture of the dog 💀
Well... now we know I guess... it's sad when things don't work out for people... we obviously don't know the reasons so I just hope they both find happiness with the next person in their lives! Hope Sara's career takes off and that they both have learnt something from the experience at least...

lozzzzzzy

Tea spilling is the only reason we keep up with scary JenJen. If we knew she didn’t provide the goods, we wouldn’t care less about her. She knew EXACTLY what she was doing in January and I love (not literally, she still scares me a lot) her for it 😂we would have nothing to talk about if it wasn’t for her

And now just Pierre because he likes every picture on Instagram within 1 minute of it being posted
which makes it even more suspicious that he hasnt liked the last two of kats pictures 👀

• Wow

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
true, but they arent punishing their workers for doing it either or trying to speak out against it. So guess I meant the Disney workforce specifically
That is true, I just refuse to give any corporate level management kudos for being decent people. The Disney work force are great though 🥰