Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
But I quoted loafers 👉👈

Love the others too but I don't have them :LOL:
Edit: actually I do!
Ffs rain let me wear my converse too 😅
My fault...I didn't quite process that. But I do actually have a pair as well (just without the buckle). I wear them as professional dress on placement. 😬 😅 But I want to get another pair that look a bit more like the ones I posted (ie with a buckle) for everyday wear.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Emiliabrazkow

VIP Member
George and Lando? Most definitely not. Landos family are silly rich, he went to private school with the beckhams and George’s family are well off and really well spoken, he also attended grammar school. See tbh I’m from Essex, I’d say I’m middle classes based on education and money but my accent let’s me down haha (not to far from where Alex Albon actually grew up 👀) but what I will say is for the Uk, they both are posh 😂
Maaaan, WITH BECKHAMS??!?!?! How???

• Haha

kubnikol

VIP Member
I think @imola is having a nice relax week without f1 and wags drama 😂 and she will be back tmrw and will bless us with DR spam 🤔❤ Also @Dandree where are you ? 😂

• Heart

90sgirl

VIP Member
Oh god the they’ve never confirmed their relationship people are out about Justine and Mick 😭

• Wow

Emiliabrazkow

VIP Member
WOW, we are moving so fast, from trying to figure out who has bigger plant, to who gives better seggs and right we are discussing school

Btw never knew we had teacher here

• Haha

Bobby1743

VIP Member
Someone in the Berger family is taking a different career path
View attachment 1172658
Can someone please tell me why Tattle and F1 are everywhere?? 😭 I just wanna write my god damn essay.
Or maybe started a car perfume brand...coconut (didn't she posted a picture with coconut, a book and the beach? Maybe she was doing marketresearch😉)

Attachments

• Haha

monza

VIP Member
From who 😱

I’d love to test that theory out myself 😉
I'm trolling 😅
That's one of the things people use to write about him as it's 100% true 🤐

Of course it's not true ffs, he is totally a giver it's absolutely logical :love:🥰

well she is only one who can confirm that 😂 we need secret emoji or color like we had with Charlotte 😂
Mhmmm yeah, she is the only one
His first, his last, his everything 🥰

• Haha

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Somebody didn’t get the memo on the dress code 😅 baby Alex in his suit meanwhile the Norris boys in their matching hoodies 🥰🥺

Are you and your siblings even siblings tho if you didn’t have at least one matching piece of clothing though? Like me and my brothers all had matching rain jackets at one point only difference being mine was purple and they both had blue ones 😂

• Haha

vaneln

VIP Member
Not saying it's right. But this isn't surprising at all. Given all 20 drivers are male, team principals are male, key F1 management are male. And the journalists are mostly male. And even team staff are still heavily male.

There was always going to be a massive bias in favour of male contribution compared to female. F1 has traditionally been a man's world.

about the teams staff I agree, but there's an increasing number of women journalists in the paddock, not only uk based.

Oh boy
Here goes an unpopular opinion
I love Will Buxton
He is one of my favourite paddock people

i think he does a good job, but his opinions on social media are shit, there's always some drama he could avoid.