Formula 1 Wags #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
okay i was gonna say, i didn’t get the pierre effect last night even tho he wore a 🧒, but we’re having brunch and BLESSED ME WITH THE PIERRE EFFECT✨✨✨✨✨🀍🀍✨

If she doesn't have work probably Imola because its closer

The suspicious one is for sure the one she made more money but i wouldn't say that much but the others in portugal is way way less i would 1000 euros or something around these values. For a lifestyle in Portugal its really good money. Im basing this values on what i know some brands pay micro influencers but she is doing photoshoot its different so could be a bit more.
I mean yes, for a day or two of work $1000 isn't bad. I'm assuming when she rebooks some brands like the rarus account, maybe she gets a bonus? I am in such a different world, but with what i do, I can do 2 weeks of solid work in a month, and another 2 weeks of maintenance but not solid work. The money is still the same, but the difference is that 2 weeks of solid work, like Lu, is often onsite away from home and other opportunities. So That amount would make sense. The suspicious antwerp gig seems like a good one as long as everyone gets along. I'm not too annoyed with her posts on this given it seemed like a pretty cool trip and not too annoying of a brand.

Im really looking forward to how this PR company out of London will work for her. I really hope she doesn't go full annoying influence on us and keeps her posts more personal and fun.

Reactions: 1
I looooove you hairrrr 😍😍
Also update from NYC. Usually we get what's coming to the UK a few days before.
It was miserably cold last week (we even had some snow). BUT this weekend is the last of it
You guys should be into spring by qualifying!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Interesting info about Drive To Survive: "Across the four seasons, women speak for a total of 40 minutes, compared to the total runtime of 1,524 minutes (over 25 hours), according to calculations by Females in Motorsport"

I mean, we need Will Buxton talking BS for like 10 hours... sure

(This article has some Tiffany's quotes)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh boy
Here goes an unpopular opinion
I love Will Buxton
He is one of my favourite paddock people

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Interesting info about Drive To Survive: "Across the four seasons, women speak for a total of 40 minutes, compared to the total runtime of 1,524 minutes (over 25 hours), according to calculations by Females in Motorsport"

Not shocked at all. I can't remember the exact figures but I saw a study which said that in meetings when women spoke for 20% of the time the men in the meeting felt that women spoke an equal amount to men. When women spoke 40% of the time men felt the women spoke the majority of the time. Its ridiculous how much we as a society are trained to have women in the backof everything.

For a real rage inducing read about the serious impact of this I suggest this

Screenshot_20220403-193326_Chrome.jpg

Oh boy
Here goes an unpopular opinion
I love Will Buxton
He is one of my favourite paddock people

But do you not want him to stop looking so frowny all the time???

• Wow
Reactions: 6

(This article has some Tiffany's quotes)
Not saying it's right. But this isn't surprising at all. Given all 20 drivers are male, team principals are male, key F1 management are male. And the journalists are mostly male. And even team staff are still heavily male.

There was always going to be a massive bias in favour of male contribution compared to female. F1 has traditionally been a man's world.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.