Formula 1 Wags #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lewis has definitely been creeping on this thread after his posts today, he knows πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Thank you Sir Lewis 🐐

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lu giving us her travel plans again! Home for 4 days and then work.
Wonder when she will be free for a race! Miami? Imola?

I think Lu, with maybe some input from Lando must have decided it wasn't really worth her going to these early races when the car is so lacking and Lu's opportunities rolling in. They are probably better off with the off weeks meeting up together without distraction. Not a bad plan, but sure they miss each other a ton.

Anyone have an idea of how much Lu would be making from these shoots. I'm assuming something like 10K for something like the suspicious Antwerp shoot and after posts? Whi knows but i think it's clear she's making a good a.oubt with all the work she's put I

Reactions: 8
I think Lu, with maybe some input from Lando must have decided it wasn't really worth her going to these early races when the car is so lacking and Lu's opportunities rolling in. They are probably better off with the off weeks meeting up together without distraction. Not a bad plan, but sure they miss each other a ton.

Anyone have an idea of how much Lu would be making from these shoots. I'm assuming something like 10K for something like the suspicious Antwerp shoot and after posts? Whi knows but i think it's clear she's making a good a.oubt with all the work she's put I
But also Australia is a big trip, long way to go and big adjustment with jet lag etc. Go Lu for having her own life and spending her own time with family at home and carrying on with her work schedule. I think the way they're doing it now, clearly making time for each other when they can in between races, will be much better for their relationship and making the time they have together more special and worthwhile.

Lewis has definitely been creeping on this thread after his posts today, he knows πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Thank you Sir Lewis 🐐
Lewis just proving no matter how fast his engine he’s still no. 1 😈

Edit: also, why does it look like the girl in the gif is saying Dammmnnnn!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If she doesn't have work probably Imola because its closer
The suspicious one is for sure the one she made more money but i wouldn't say that much but the others in portugal is way way less i would 1000 euros or something around these values. For a lifestyle in Portugal its really good money. Im basing this values on what i know some brands pay micro influencers but she is doing photoshoot its different so could be a bit more.

Reactions: 1
I want australia weather please 😩 can't function in cold weather πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'm wearing the warmest things from my closet and I'm cold πŸ˜‚ and i don't even care this things does not work together πŸ˜‚
Ur hair is so nice ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.