Formula 1 Wags #63

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyway I’ve got to go get ready for pub quiz now so if anyone wants to help a girl out and let me know if Max spills any interesting tea it would be greatly appreciated πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Exactly why it was pointless even picking it out, I just want one chat that doesn’t revolve around Lando, there should be a way to ban his name being mentioned πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
But then people would call him ungrateful. He wouldn’t be able to win.

Reactions: 2
havent used tattle before but have been lurking for a while. just thought id post as i think (recognised the toy shop across the road) Lu's story seems to have been taken outside of the lululemon store, so a possible shoot with them? πŸ‘€
Hello, welcome. I'm also new here. I'm learning a lot (of Engish words) here.

Aww cute
But every thread is DR thread anyway πŸ₯°

I like this gif😊

• Heart
Reactions: 8
But then people would call him ungrateful. He wouldn’t be able to win.
Yeah it’s hard, I understand why he does mention him but I just wish his twitch was more reserved for actual fans of Max rather than β€˜where’s Lando’ β€˜how’s Lando’ etc πŸ˜…

Reactions: 6
Poor Lando, but Max’s reaction πŸ˜‚

Sunshine 🌞

Also in that video where they talk about Air Max, Lando mocks his own 7th place, Max joins and immediately apologises. He always does it during banter with DR too 🧑

Such an angel

I'm not planning to stop any time soon. I'll just add Daniel next week 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.