Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ummidk33104

Chatty Member
Yes, I know this is a wags thread but I just wanted to share this on every platform I can because I feel this message needs to be spread🤍

This month is Sexual Assault Awareness Month. This is something that has been hitting me lately. As a survivor of sexual harassment, I want everyone to know that, one, you are not alone. Two, don't feel like you can't say anything. If we want to end this together, we need to keep spreading the message and reporting incidents in which you feel uncomfortable, violated, or taken advantage of. Trust me, I was scared to tell my parents at first, but I knew it was the right thing. I also knew that I wanted justice for what I went through that day. so I reported it to my local authorities. I am happy to say, I got the help I need thus far. Again, we are all in this together🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 21

kubnikol

VIP Member
Happy new thread 🥂 we have nice quiet week 😂
Squids reunited 🥰
Unboxed tmrw 🧡
Australia GP next 🔜
New members welcome 🧡
Happy George Russell thread 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21

90sgirl

VIP Member
3A31ECE5-6AE1-4147-872A-5E7287B9408A.jpeg
I thought you girls and guys would appreciate the colour of my new dress. I never wear colour and my mum thinks I’m mad but how could I say no to a papaya dress

• Heart
Reactions: 20

90sgirl

VIP Member
To be honest I find Checo and Carola relationship weirder then Daniel and Heidi but maybe that’s just because we’re the same age and she is on her third kid while I can barely keep a plant alive 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
That would be amazing. @StephenTJackson something to tell us? Are you really Lew's long term lover?

* I'm pretty sure you might have mentioned if so 🤣
I wish I was. Getting that massive cock deep in my arse and gagging hard as I deep throat him. What a dream. And that body, fuck, I'd be worshipping his body.

I wouldn't have time to be horny as hell on Tattle. And Lewis wouldn't have time to go racing. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Screenshot_20220331-145727_Instagram.jpg

A reminder that they are all only human ❤❤ really feel for Lewis, he gets so much hate from people simply because he was so dominant for so many years, I always admired him for the fact that he always found motivation and pushed himself even if it seemed like a race win was a sure thing. ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm going to leave this here about the age gap thing. I don't generally buy into the "she's mature for her age" line because I've seen it used by older men who then go on to abuse that position of powerView attachment 1163303View attachment 1163316
Okay, look. There is a 8 year age gap between me and my husband. He didn't mold me into anything, I have always been mature (abusive shit parents so had to learn to look after myself) so guys my age ALWAYS left me feeling brain dead. Their worries were not mine and just seemed trivial and immature to me because in the grand scheme of things they were.
It's best to not make assumptions about people's relationships without any basis to them, Daniel is 32 and Heidi is 25. It's not a crazy age gap. Any man going for teenagers is creepy if he's 25 but there is a massive difference between a 19 year old and a 22 year old.

Reactions: 18