Formula 1 Wags #63

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
havent used tattle before but have been lurking for a while. just thought id post as i think (recognised the toy shop across the road) Lu's story seems to have been taken outside of the lululemon store, so a possible shoot with them? ๐Ÿ‘€
Welcome โค (It was a typo. I donโ€™t have a thing for Flavio).
But if it is something with Lululemon and it brings some more Lu doing yoga, Iโ€™m so here for it. She cemented herself as a meme with that pic so Iโ€™m sure us here in Tattle will be able to work with whatever content is provided๐Ÿ˜‚ can someone quote with the pic? I canโ€™t find it ๐Ÿ˜‚

what? HAHAHA in japan they either eat it with bare hands or chopsticks

but then again, george looks like he can belong in peaky blinders so
The day George is in Peaky Blinders will be a weird day. His jawline may fit in but he is personality, something makes me think he wonโ€™t quite fit in ๐Ÿ˜‚

Someone had to m, and tbh Iโ€™m not surprised it was you @Futtrit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
havent used tattle before but have been lurking for a while. just thought id post as i think (recognised the toy shop across the road) Lu's story seems to have been taken outside of the lululemon store, so a possible shoot with them? ๐Ÿ‘€
that would be awesome..... hope so, but who knows... there's no logic to office space vs retail
actually, its probably just the PR firm, which seems to have an office just down the street (.2 miles) from lululemon.... still hopeful!
but she probably texted lando an update then took the first pic after
1648657727572.png

again, i need something to put these wasted FBI skills into.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Happy #63 everybody! And a warm welcome to all the new folks we have here now! It's fun to see all the new people joining and not being the "youngest" member on the thread!

also @alnfitzg I didn't think about that! I suppose we can just pretend like it resets once we get to 100 again! Like 103 for DR!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
my mom did not just tell me the exact location of the squids in their last story๐Ÿ’€

she really wants to find them when we go to monaco๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Max streaming.... but lando and lu flying back to Monaco so no shenanigans or theo trim, sadly
Maybe we get a Ema hints

Reactions: 3
But if it is something with Lululemon and it brings some more Lu doing yoga, Iโ€™m so here for it. She cemented herself as a meme with that pic so Iโ€™m sure us here in Tattle will be able to work with whatever content is provided๐Ÿ˜‚ can someone quote with the pic? I canโ€™t find it ๐Ÿ˜‚
Polish_20211130_100315973.png
Polish_20220330_133617581.png

the talent!!!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
i thought our girl was going all English on us and having a cup of tea โ˜• ๐Ÿ˜‚
92FC7B9A-C8F8-4F4C-A511-A69F0C765103.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He just started streamingโ€ฆ You manifested it with this pic ๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿ™Œ
And heโ€™s already slightly annoyed me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Why has he picked out the question of what Lando is doing on his week off like its his news to tell ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
And heโ€™s already slightly annoyed me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Why has he picked out the question of what Lando is doing on his week off like its his news to tell ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚
But to be fair he said โ€œI donโ€™t really knowโ€ฆ.. I was with him yesterdayโ€ Which we already knew.

Reactions: 1
But to be fair he said โ€œI donโ€™t really knowโ€ฆ.. I was with him yesterdayโ€ Which we already knew.
Exactly why it was pointless even picking it out, I just want one chat that doesnโ€™t revolve around Lando, there should be a way to ban his name being mentioned ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Exactly why it was pointless even picking it out, I just want one chat that doesnโ€™t revolve around Lando, there should be a way to ban his name being mentioned ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
He knows it gets him views that why he does it. But I second the idea of his name being banned ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.