Formula 1 Wags #63

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy new thread πŸ₯‚ we have nice quiet week πŸ˜‚
Squids reunited πŸ₯°
Unboxed tmrw 🧑
Australia GP next πŸ”œ
New members welcome 🧑
Happy George Russell thread πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 21
George! George! George! Welcome to #63 πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

It goes without saying, it was a typo, I don’t have a thing for Flavio

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Can I ask a boring tech question - but I saw someone ask it before so maybe someone knows how to solve :LOL: but I can't ever see the Instagram photos on here, it's just a blank white square??

Reactions: 1
havent used tattle before but have been lurking for a while. just thought id post as i think (recognised the toy shop across the road) Lu's story seems to have been taken outside of the lululemon store, so a possible shoot with them? πŸ‘€

• Wow
Reactions: 10
and now i only got why george is front and center of this thread number.

i really need to drink this away

• Haha
Reactions: 11
havent used tattle before but have been lurking for a while. just thought id post as i think (recognised the toy shop across the road) Lu's story seems to have been taken outside of the lululemon store, so a possible shoot with them? πŸ‘€
Oooh that’s a shout πŸ‘€ that would be massive let’s go lu πŸ™Œ

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Welcome ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Happy Georges Russell thread !!

Screenshot_20220330-181314_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220330-181324_Google.jpg

About the Quadrant talk (i'm late to the debate sorry πŸ˜…). I don't really understand what they are trying to do with their youtube. I mean why don't post Lando's reaction to his new room after you set it up? And also why post it so long after it was record ? I mean we had already seen the result on other videos or in Lando stream so.... And also i don't understand why they didn't post the videos they made with steeve and Max in abu dhabi last year πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

McLaren roasting Lando πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.