Formula 1 Wags #60

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Return that McLaren ring asap Sir
Thats where the joke came from! He was showing it off and was like ‘I feel really slow when I wear this’ like excuse me sir can you not

Reactions: 5
I’m forever impressed in Max’s ability to hint at stuff to make chat go crazy and then never give any details

His brother was talking about going to Turkey for a hair transplant and Max was like ‘I’ll come…. Oh wait I don’t need to go to Turkey anymore, we broke up’ and then the Portugal hinting started again

Also for anyone interested, seems Max is finally ready to get racing again, said he’s got his passion and belief back

Reactions: 7
What a negativity.
Daniel has a contract until 2023 and an option for more years.
I believe it’s going better with McLaren.

Reactions: 4
Mattia speaks French like a native though, we can make fun of his english the day we're all trilingual
That is true for me anyway, I will happily admit that anyone who can speak more than one language is awesome so it's gentle teasing on my part

Nigel Mansell was 39 when he became world champion.

Im pretty sure Isa is back in Madrid so don’t think she will be there, I don’t follow many of the others so don’t know what they are up to
I think Sandra will go she is still with Latifi, maybe Tiffany also.

Mattia speaks French like a native though, we can make fun of his english the day we're all trilingual
if he wanted to speak french, I think Netflix would let him. it just annoys me that after 2-3 seasons he speaks only French now

I love her insta she’s got the cutest pictures and she’s stunning

Oh my god, I have no words

Max has just been looking at Twitter and somebody posted somebody sucking a d*ck

Reactions: 10
Oh my god, I have no words

Max has just been looking at Twitter and somebody posted somebody sucking a d*ck
And it just sat on screen for a solid 30 seconds while he was on another screen reading something. I’m actually dying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.