Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imola

VIP Member
This picture 😂 Pierre and Esteban refusing to stand close to each other and Carlos and Max being too cool for the rest of them

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Right these will probably change but I'm going with 4 days of outfits (just in case I'm seen somewhere on Thursday) and yes, I'm being an Eco conscious Wag (waves at Seb 😘) and rewearing items from my wardrobe 😂😂

Thursday
Screenshot_20220322-150327_Pinterest.jpg

Friday

Screenshot_20220322-150350_Pinterest.jpg

Saturday
Screenshot_20220322-150530_Pinterest.jpg

Sunday
Screenshot_20220322-151302_Pinterest.jpg

• Heart

lni33

VIP Member
the difference in outfits 😂 which one is actually correct for the weather is the big question

• Haha
  • Heart

StellaLuna

Ok but where is Daniel and Lando 😆

Heidi new story. She's still in Bahrain with her sister or are we assuming Daniel took the video and she's in the pool?
I am starved for cute bf content from Daniel. I don't even know what that looks like because we never see it but I imagine it would be cute 🤔

• Haha

imola

VIP Member
Let’s be honest, they’re not going to do anything because it’s not a predominantly white country so the issue is basically non existent to them. So they don’t see any risk for anyone. Cash is king. If they cared they wouldn’t have gone there in the first place. Nor would they have extended their contract not too long ago for 4 more years.

ummidk33104

Chatty Member
at this point we all just share one brain cell don't we 😂❤
by the way, luisa slayed that dance
Luisa slays everything! Such a queen! Especially handling all of this hate! Must be so hard for her but she's taking it like a champ!

• Heart

imola

VIP Member
A footballer was finally brave enough to call this out in an interview

Obviously what’s happening in Ukraine is terrible and should be discussed by the media as much as it is an people and governments should offer help to them but I don’t know why it’s so easy to look the other way when it’s the Middle East. Maybe I’m a bit too emotionally involved when it comes to that given that I have Arabic heritage but the double standard and hypocrisy is so bad. And F1 is just encouraging it (meaning the double standard) by racing there. And I’m not even talking about the human rights, that’s a whole other can of worms, but if they set a standard to not go racing in Russia because of war it should be the same for Saudi.

Well on a more light hearted note, that first press conference is going to be chaos

Last edited:
  • Heart

lni33

VIP Member
Oh my god, I have no words

Max has just been looking at Twitter and somebody posted somebody sucking a d*ck 💀

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart

camara

The sun has wrote a new article on Charles’ amazing lifestyle and then used a really old photo as the main one with Giada being besties with Marta in it. 😫

E227FBD5-2624-4247-A278-306851207E13.png

• Haha