Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lni33

VIP Member
Thank you, you’re so sweet ❤ Everyone here is! It’s a nice shelter from the real world 🥰

Or maybe even a shelter from Helmut Marko
Does he ever say anything that’s not horrendously tone deaf, such a trash human

• Wow
Reactions: 11

imola

VIP Member
I keep forgetting, do drivers give interviews after FP2? They do, right? Journalists better ask them about this and not only Lewis, it’s time to ask the white guys about it as well.
*I promise I’m not on a racism agenda here
**but it’s just so insanely apparent

Knit Happens

VIP Member
I have a very strong aversion to the colour yellow (it was the colour of our school sweatshirts and they looked good on nobody 🤮) and yet I am still absolutely living for Zhou and his Prada bag! Lewis also absolutely on fire too, as always.

Been a super long day of real-lifeing today actually going to the office and then forcing myself to do a Zoom dance cardio session when I got home. Meanwhile, in the adventures of Toto on Duolingo....
Screenshot_20220324-200205_Duolingo.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

lni33

VIP Member
Oh dear, this would have been a really good guest if McLaren weren’t shit now 😂

• Wow
  • Heart

GossipingLily

Chatty Member
This! 100%
Let me tell you, I was born here and identify more with Germany than Turkey and yet, only because I don’t have fair skin and light hair or eyes, I’ve been called a refuge and was beaten. It exists everywhere.
I'm so sorry you had to go through this Imola. As a POC and child of immigrants living in a predominantly white country I have also faced this sometimes blatant, sometimes subtle/systematic racism, including the exact scenario you mentioned with "Wow, your English is so good" (which btw good for you for being sassy back to them. I never have the confidence to do that but it's what they deserve for sure). It's definitely disheartening when you call a place your home, especially when its the only one you have ever known, but you are still made to feel like an 'other' there.

• Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
So, Looks like FIA randomly chose Carlos' car to examine after the race
sadly, Ferrari isnt cheating (this year)
so looks like Horner's gonna have to go after something, other than the car
1648068533702.png

• Haha

lni33

VIP Member
I hope teams and pilots be vocal and say no race here after this
This is unacceptable
Personally if i was in that paddock, I would be like fuck this and be on the first flight out of there, f1 is not worth risking lives over

Just saw on Twitter though no flights are currently landing in Jeddah so they may be stuck there if they are scared of planes being taken down

• Wow
  • Sad

maisie20

VIP Member
Christian was so wrong when he said girls only like Formula 1 for the good looking drivers, we like it because of the ✨Drama✨

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10