Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rsmv01

VIP Member
there’s a lot of people on twitter saying that lando and lu have broke up?? but it all seems very much no source just vibes lol
Also found this one 😂 its mind blowing you go to twitter make some shit up and everyone belives you 🤦‍♀️
Screenshot_20220323-163750_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15

suzananneboyle

Chatty Member
Wouldn't surprise me if miss Cinnamon will jump on this ''''rumour'''' and be like ''I heard from a friend of a friend who's friends with the cousin of the barber in Bahrain that Lando was crying while getting his hair cut and it was not because his hair was so poorly styled afterwards! It's true!1!!1! Lu only wants curly haired Lando so they broke up!!1!! It's fake love!1! Lu use Lando for his curls only!''

• Haha

imola

VIP Member
I want nothing but the best for them. It's just super sad to see because there is a lot of potential in Lando obviously cause he is still super young, but has a lot more experience now. Love DR but I feel like he's probably gonna be done after this season. He's getting older, getting fewer or no wins and podiums, clearly being outscored and outperformed by Lando (not regarding Bahrain). I think if McLaren gets their car together, I think Lando could be a world champion in the next couple of years. Would have it been easier with the turbo-hybrid era? Yes. But these new cars clearly haven't been the nicest to McLaren, which makes it harder for us to believe that Lando will get his first win. I really do hope it happens.

While on the topic of first wins, as much as I love Lando to death. I am pretty certain that Carlos will get his first win this year. A lot of people say "Lando needs his first win" but look at Carlos. He has kind of the same amount of experience as Daniel but has a lot more potential, especially after that 1-2. He's been done super dirty these past few years with being close to race wins. Way more than Lando imo.

Just hope things get better for my papayas in Jeddah and @imola or even @monza too 😘😘🧡🧡
I totally agree about Lando, but Daniel is still only 32, let’s not forget that Fernando as the oldest driver on the grid is a good 10 years older. Plus Daniel still has a contract for next year so no matter how things go, he at least has another year. He was on par with Lando in the 2nd half of the season and if the car stays shitty, they really can’t be measured against each other, there’s no real reference. I think McLaren and Daniel love each other way too much and believe in each other too much to part ways. I don’t think a lot of people will agree with me but if McLaren give Daniel a better car, he’s going to do amazing things. That overtake on Latifi didn’t mean a lot last time around but it was much braver than anything he did in 2021 so it’s obvious he’s got more confidence on this car and can pull better moves.

About Carlos, I think he’s been overhyped these last few months. Sure, he’s an amazing driver. But this is his 8th season and he’s never even been really close to a win. And people are quick to say that he’s never been in a race winning car but Sebastian got his first win in a Toro Rosso, Esteban won in a Renault, that McLaren in 2020 could’ve won races as well - granted it would need a crazy race but it could’ve been possible. And Carlos has had a lot of luck, even on Sunday when he got elevated from P3 to P2 without doing anything. Or during the entirety of 2021 when all his podiums were just because he got lucky, there’s a reason that man wasn’t able to actually stand on the podium twice 😂 I don’t have anything against Carlos I promise but I think it you put Daniel and Carlos in the same car, Daniel would be better.

• Heart

imola

VIP Member
Nice to see them all playing nice after the dodgy drive to survive comments.
I was just gonna say, has Jon gotten over his urge to make retching noises? 😂😂

Aurelie gathering all her boys for a group picture is the cutest thing ever 🥺🥺🥺

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

suzananneboyle

Chatty Member
Can't wait for Tattle to add cute lil hats to all our profile pictures again so they'll hide Lando's straightened hair on my profile picture #whenisthenextholiday

• Haha

lni33

VIP Member
So I just entered Twitter to absolute chaos because Lewis rocked up this morning with hickeys

Anyone that said it was only Lando’s fans that freak out and cry over them being in a relationship can go away 😂😂

• Haha

monza

VIP Member
Our fav fanpage is back on their bullshit again, now not only do they know the fireman they have a friend of a friend at the bar 😂😂
Immediately stopped reading at "he took a bottle of vodka"

Get ur facts straight, Max drinks gin

• Haha
  • Heart