Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imola

VIP Member
Im curious how many followers she can get until friday?! She gain 4k in a few hours.
i'm wondering why she follows kat? like how did they meet? 😂 along with isa they'd be such an amazing fashionista spanish trio 🥵❤

A crime, why would they straighten his beautiful curls?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

imola

VIP Member
I'm really sorry that you have to deal with this 🙁 we never saw you but for us you are the sweet, nice and honest and we love you for that ☺ f1 girls always stick together 🧡
Thank you, you’re so sweet ❤ Everyone here is! It’s a nice shelter from the real world 🥰

Or maybe even a shelter from Helmut Marko

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13

imola

VIP Member
There was a missile attack near the circuit just now. They should cancel it all immediately.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

imola

VIP Member
Ok so I’m drunk and I’m gonna watch unboxed and I hope I won’t cry
Edit: I did cry

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

imola

VIP Member
I‘m at the doctors office rn (as a patient for once) and I have “oh no me shoeeees” stuck in my head for no reason at all 😭

• Haha
  • Heart

imola

VIP Member
You know what’s funny? Several drivers said “if a country is at war we shouldn’t go racing there” about Russia but yet they’re still in the paddock in Saudi now when just a few days ago there were missile attacks over there.
Cash is king and war is only concerning as long as people of color aren’t affected. 😩

• Sad

landolorian

Chatty Member
Lu put a tik tok up of her dancing with her fellow models.

gee, I wonder who wrote these comments!!!!! Disgusting, poor Lu reading those!
36312646-55C2-4A5C-A48D-96E5012079DB.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
  • Angry

shellybelly95

I don't really agree with you on that. I think the 2nd part of last season Daniel profited from Lando's mistakes and bad luck to create an illusion that they were at the same level. He finish higher at Spa and Sochi because of Lando's mistakes. In Turkey he was nowhere (sorry). And i'm still a little mad at him for his mistake in Mexico, his job was to score as much points as possible considering Lando was at the back of the grid and he didn't. But i'm not saying Daniel is a bad driver, it would be stupid to think that, and that he doesn't deserve a seat. i'm just saying that he struggled a lort last year and that his season was meh despite his win in Monza. I have to say that i had more expectations from him when he signed with McLaren but this is just my opinion.
And yes Carlos is maybe overhyped a little too much and had been lucky but i think he has a quality that Daniel hasn't: he can adapt to a car better or is able to perform with a car even if it is not 100% made for his driving style. So i hope he will be able to have this win this season.

But this is great to have différent opinions and be able to talk about it without insulting each other like on some others places 😊
This might be a bit controversial, but I think Carlos is too cautious a driver, and if he continues to drive that way, Charles is going to destroy him this season. He has to step it up early, or Ferrari will start to favor Charles if there is an opportunity for a title fight. Don’t take this as me saying Carlos is bad; he’s not. He’s just very meticulous, almost to his detriment.

Reactions: 11