Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lni33

VIP Member
Welcome to the six-oh,
where the papayas are very slow.
Even if you give them a tow,
it’s just not a good show.

McLaren fans are in pain,
we have not recovered from Bahrain.
22 races remain,
and Futtrit is still not called Jane.

Onto another race week,
and possibly more pictures of DC.
The orange cars need another technique,
at least their drivers are still ~on fleek~.
This is by far your best one yet 👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 9

imola

VIP Member
Luisa slays everything! Such a queen! Especially handling all of this hate! Must be so hard for her but she's taking it like a champ!
the fact that cinnamon is still going with that "she's using him" narrative, like no amount of fame is worth this much hate and if luisa wasn't truly into lando she wouldn't have stuck with him and endured all of this bullshit because it really is too much 💔 that's what makes her seem so genuine, plus she seems like she's super chill and sweet

• Heart

Futtrit

VIP Member
F2 Quali is almost over but they went ahead, likely that FP2 is going to happen as well then

It’s the double standards that I was referring to yesterday, not one of them said anything, neither did they in December

Well this is close enough for Daniel to pay attention to news.... probably still too much 'drama' for him though.

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Sorry went down a Zhou rabbit hole and found this of him and Charles. Also apparently he loves karaoke and singing, so hoping to see more of that... would die if it were him and bottas on tiktok

• Haha
  • Heart

kubnikol

VIP Member
This! 100%
Let me tell you, I was born here and identify more with Germany than Turkey and yet, only because I don’t have fair skin and light hair or eyes, I’ve been called a refuge and was beaten. It exists everywhere.
I'm really sorry that you have to deal with this 🙁 we never saw you but for us you are the sweet, nice and honest and we love you for that ☺ f1 girls always stick together 🧡

• Heart

lni33

VIP Member
I really don’t think it’s fair for the drivers to pull them in right before practice, tell them of a missile attack and then be like ‘off you go and get in your cars now’ I would be freaking the fuck out and I don’t think that’s a good state to be getting in a really fast car

lni33

VIP Member
Max has been violated by tiktok again

He went from refusing to ever do a tiktok again to trying to be a full on tiktoker real quick 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8

imola

VIP Member
3 US races are a lot, especially if it’s at the expense of Spa etc
I love the expansion of F1 into the US as it’s brought so many great new fans but I don’t enjoy this cash is king/fan service mentality.

Reactions: 8