Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imola

VIP Member
Just going by what Ant said in commentary, that the drivers are in a complete bubble, they would have been in engineering with their heads in the data not watching the news

I imagine some will defo have had a look at their phones though
I mean they often (re-)post stuff in between sessions so I think they definitely could have seen it

Reactions: 1

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
You’re too sweet ❤ it was a long time ago and I’m over it but unfortunately, it’s a daily thing in smaller ways, like old ladies telling me “Wow your German is so good!” and I just want to answer “Thanks, your manners aren’t!”
You're a doll and that's shitty

• Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
If I remember correctly the F2 incident was another stalling on the grid. When will F2 implement anti stall? How many more accidents is it going to take? 😩

I like the Jeddah track, it’s a challenge and now that they have more run off areas I’m not as concerned should it come to crashes. It’s so fast and watching quali laps is insane. Just wish it was located elsewhere…
Yes last year incident was Theo Pourchaire stalling on the grid and Enzo Fittipaldi crashing into him.
I really don't like this track because it is made to have the same speed as in Monza but instead of gravel traps you have walls. So, if something happen, it is almost impossible to slow down before you hit them 😣. At least in Monaco the cars are not "that" fast. And the visibility is really poor, all the drivers complained about it and when you see the crash Russel/Mazepin last year during the race it was scary and the consequences could have been dramatics. It is like they want a drama to happen honestly.

imola

VIP Member
The shot of the fire extinguisher not really working made me giggle, the commentators seemed to enjoy it as well
Hope someone gifs it 😂😂

• Haha

The real McLaren

To be fair though the UK has managed also to produce a racist Home Secretary who is also a woman of colour and daughter of immigrants. Plus a quick search of UK stories about Ukrainian refugees only them described far different ways yo other refugees
View attachment 1150307
Agree with you about the home Secretary... I am concerned that we are correlating racism with skin colour only... I lecture and have students from many different countries and those who come from Eastern Europe also receive racist abuse, even if less than those with different skin colour.

Exactly! It’s such an odd feeling of not belonging to what you think your home is. ❤
Sorry you have to go through this...x

camara

So I just entered Twitter to absolute chaos because Lewis rocked up this morning with hickeys

Anyone that said it was only Lando’s fans that freak out and cry over them being in a relationship can go away 😂😂

I saw this but people, also saying he had them when he was doing the Dubai Expo last week too and could be like dry skin patches. What you think guys think? First pic is from last week…

Attachments

• Sad

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
All four days? I need to step it up. I love that fourth outfit though
It's all or nothing here (thank you adhd hyper fuxation 😄), I'll be including manicure details next 😂😂

Same haha! Real-lifing got in the way all morning and I was scared to come back to Tattle and catch up on a whole thread or something but by some miracle its only 6 pages haha! Slow day with F1 gossip I guess?

This is all beautiful! The first thing that popped into my head when I saw it was wow thats so classy!
Ah thank you for the compliments on my imaginary wardrobe 😊😄😄

• Heart

imola

VIP Member
I look at Kim K and it’s looking in a mirror😂
But on that topic, does anyone have a cool celeb twin? I have one and as much as it is cool it is also vvv depressing because of how successful they are. Like we were just born on same day/month. I’m talking same year as well😂I’ll let you try and guess
well how am i meant to know when your birthday is 😂 i'm just gonna go and say billie eilish 😂😂

• Wow

Blablabla29

VIP Member
I know there aren’t a lot of positives right now but not a single driver in F1 has crashed so far. It’s a big fear with this track and I think it’s a tiny success that this is going right at least.
Don't talk too fast, we almost have a bid shunt between alex and a Mercedes 😬😬