Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StellaLuna

yes we couldn't go one race weekend when Heidi and Daniel were adjacent to each other without a hint:ROFLMAO:

but what if her sister took the video?
we met never know
Well...except maybe the danpage...I mean fanpage :censored:

Reactions: 1

imola

VIP Member
Why is MI on the golf court 🧐 Can we have Team DR vs Team LN golf challenge ? 😂
In one interview he was talking about how he used to golf and he loved it and hopes to get back into it and ever since I’ve been hoping for team LN and DR to give us content of all four of them 🥰 not that I would be able to survive that 😂

I am around for a new thread! Cheers everyone.
love The poem. It is a work of art.
Glad you enjoyed it 😂❤ This thread probably won’t last long either so I better get to work for 61 already 😂

• Haha

kubnikol

VIP Member
In one interview he was talking about how he used to golf and he loved it and hopes to get back into it and ever since I’ve been hoping for team LN and DR to give us content of all four of them 🥰 not that I would be able to survive that 😂

Glad you enjoyed it 😂❤ This thread probably won’t last long either so I better get to work for 61 already 😂
Ohh i didnt know that ☺ Hahah dream video 😂

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
This! 100%
Let me tell you, I was born here and identify more with Germany than Turkey and yet, only because I don’t have fair skin and light hair or eyes, I’ve been called a refuge and was beaten. It exists everywhere.
Who hurt you so I can hurt them? 🤬

• Heart

vaneln

VIP Member
The sun has wrote a new article on Charles’ amazing lifestyle and then used a really old photo as the main one with Giada being besties with Marta in it. 😫

View attachment 1144702

lmaooooo weirdos

Also: Charlotte is doing #ad so much better. Just noticed today

Happy birthday to the Asian Tom Cruise (his words not mine)! 🥳🥳

View attachment 1144649

Here are 2 of my favourites Alex videos: the famous Rookie 2019 rap and Max & Alex loosing it over a vibrating unicorn 😂 😂

Albonooooo

I get the impression that no one in F1 management cares about the health of the drivers or crews... 39 races a year, fuck off. People need to be able to go home at some stageView attachment 1144756
fucking hell, burnout is coming
so Domenicali will help to build the cars every weekend? because honestly...

Last edited:

imola

VIP Member
Here to distract you from the haircuts with something even more concerning. I’m a bit speechless won’t lie 😂

Some of us have been busy with exams and illnesses today soz 😘
That video gave me the ick, just like the Kelly version of the same thing 😂 so I guess you’re not forgiven… 🤷🏻‍♀️
However, hope you’re feeling alright love? 🥺❤

• Heart